Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    let us just see how jenson butocks performs as second driver next year

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Petronas
    Is there any hope for Taku-san? Or will he be another Japanese driver fading into the mist? (Taku-san is the most successful Jap driver EVER in formula one, with 1 podium and a handful of points...... Shows how tallented the Japs are when it comes to F1)
    It shows how good asian are at driving lol... if Sato and A1GP performance is anything to go by.

Cummon little Ozhonda boyracers... get out there!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    am bu lan
    i swear magz ur a guy! ur really a guy arnt u!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    damn... david, how did u know... but im a gay guy Of Courth Daaarling!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    Jenson gonna be 2nd driver? Man Honda paid alot of money to keep him as a 2nd driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    if the new team is Honda 'b' team, more likely honda paid alot more money to keep sato than to keep button.

btw contracting baricello is decided by BAR not by Honda, it would be a different scenario if Honda had more than 50% share/ownership at BAR at the beginning of 2005 season.
    Last edited by TwEigh; 05-10-2005 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chanel
    So how come buttons; car doesnt fail?... its a conspiracy i tell u... lol
    i reckon its got alot to do with takuz driving style... hes really really aggressive me thinks when it comes to engine ware etc... n imo same can be said for kimi...

Jensons' known for being 'ultra smooth' when it comes to driving the car... wot eva that means..

Quote Originally Posted by redliner
    Jenson gonna be 2nd driver? Man Honda paid alot of money to keep him as a 2nd driver.
    i think Mr Fry was quoted as saying...
    "there is no 1st and 2nd driver in BAR Honda"...
    Last edited by ^^v; 05-10-2005 at 08:27 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    Jensons' known for being 'ultra smooth' when it comes to driving the car... wot eva that means..
    BULL SHI*T I have been watching F1 since 2003 and I have no idea what Martin and James are talking about this smooth BULL SH*T, Seriously I hate it whne they talk up Jenson if he was NIGERIAN I'm sure they wouldn't say he is 'smooth'......

And Jenson being 2nd driver? I'd LOVE, wait I would PAY to see that happen LOL Rubens kikin a 55MILLION DOLLAR ASS

Quote Originally Posted by Petronas
    BULL SHI*T I have been watching F1 since 2003 and I have no idea what Martin and James are talking about this smooth BULL SH*T, Seriously I hate it whne they talk up Jenson if he was NIGERIAN I'm sure they wouldn't say he is 'smooth'......

And Jenson being 2nd driver? I'd LOVE, wait I would PAY to see that happen LOL Rubens kikin a 55MILLION DOLLAR ASS
    ahahahaaa calm down moite!

i think wot they are referring to is.. how he takes care of the car as a whole... hes not as hard on the car as some others.....which lets him conserves the engine.. brakes...tyres a bit more...

but ur right.. they talk him up too much ...

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Sato's going to be driving a few A1GP races and it looks like Jordan (aka Midland Toyota) will pick him up. HAHA, I can see it now... egg on the face with Webber and Williams beating $55M Button and then Sato beating him in a Toyota, main rival to Honda.
    But really, I think Sato would be better to give up on F1 for a while. Have some fun in A1GP, maybe some Japanese GT events, dunno. Nothing seems to work for him in F1.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    I think he just lacks confidence.. he should sack his PR cuz he doesnt know how to respond in interviews for sh8t. When someone isnt confident they cant perform even if they did have the talent.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    his unwanted baby just born this year.
    that child brings him bad luck