Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Don't think Williams will become another Jordan in a hurry.... While Jordan went head 1st into a hole they couldn't dig themselves out of, Williams have had over 30years of experience... Jordan on the other hand only had 3 years of top level performance...

Williams will bounce back and in the distant future I see them bringing Hyundai to F1

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    williams+hyundai+bounceback=LMFAO

I dont quiet think Hyundai need an F1 team, there car's dont appeal to that style of consumer at all, they could possibly look into it.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by jackosimm
    I dont quiet think Hyundai need an F1 team, there car's dont appeal to that style of consumer at all, they could possibly look into it.
    They were 'looking into it' in 2003 and 2004 with a possible buyout of jordan or even a brand new team..... Ohh well their WRC project went nowhere but who knows Hyundai have $$$$ and F1 is a good marketing source, Who knows F1 may lead to Hyundai making their first 'Supercar' dubbed the Hyundai F1 lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Hyundai have been on the verge of getting back into WRC for 3 years now. Might see them in 2007.

Hyundai F1?! Yeah, maybe. It could happen but there wouldn't be much Hyundai in it appart from money and maybe the RAM and monitors for the team computers. Hyundai are a freakin' huge company and would stand to gain from F1 involvement. I'd probably prefer Hyundai to be throwing money at Williams than Coca-Cola... would be much better colours.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Heikki Kovalainen is going to replace Montagny at Renault as test driver. It's a bit disappointing that there's no real seat for him, 'cos he is an excellent driver. I'd like to see him in the battle for the championship as he's far more talented than some of the drivers in the F1 paddock.

If you're interested, Kovalainen won the Race of Champions last year and is going to be back to defend his title this year. http://www.raceofchampions.com/

spose its always a chance they could begin a team, like said, their a giant corporation

Subaru y0!

thought this was an interesting article..
    lookz lik Ferarri n Philip Morris have found a way around the bans..
    subliminal advertising 0_o

EDIT: n also on a side note Vodafones tipped to replace Lucky Strike (BAT) as bar's (soon to be renamed Honda f1?) main sponsor

Tobacco company warns Ferrari

(GMM) Departing F1 team owner and sponsor British American Tobacco has warned Ferrari against trying to dodge the European tobacco-ad ban by running a blank 'subliminal' paintjob.

While BAR-Honda's 'Lucky Strike' will drive off the F1 grid at the end of 2006, rival brand Marlboro - owned by Philip Morris - have signed a new Ferrari deal to 2011.

To dodge the ban, speculation suggests, Ferrari and Marlboro are planning to unveil a plain red and white livery -- with no sponsor names visible. Subliminally, goes the idea, track and TV spectators will make the connection with the tobacco brand.

''We're not into that,'' BAT's head of sponsorship, Gary Carey, told the Autosport website.

He continued: ''You can't have nothing on the car. As far as we're concerned, you're either branded or unbranded (and) anyone who tries to do anything different will be caught up with eventually.''

Written: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:42:53
    f1 central
    Last edited by ^^v; 06-10-2005 at 10:03 PM.

lol I reckon all the tobacco boys are a bunch of crooks. "We're not into that"....BS

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    That's just code for "shit, why didn't I think of that?!"

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Yeah its a one billion dollar deal, that is rumoured to be funding ferrari's 5 year offer to Raikkonen for 190 million dollars.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    That's just code for "shit, why didn't I think of that?!"

hahaha, exactly, closely followed by:

"Well, now i can't do it, i'm buggered if i'm going to let anyone else do it!"
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!