Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I don't smoke, I don't like smokers.
    But them killing themselves so my team can get lots of money off them is fine with me!

Ill second that one Jase
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Alonso shows his true colours a WANKER!

Fernando: 'Kimi has been lucky'
    Friday October 07 2005
    Fernando Alonso has insisted that Kimi Raikkonen has been lucky this season – despite the McLaren driver suffering four engine failures and a series of technical gremlins.

Speaking after Kimi's engine blew – yet again – in Friday practice for the Japanese GP, the Spaniard dismissed claims that he had been lucky to win this year due to his closest rival's repeated mishaps. Instead, Fernando reckons that it’s the Finn who has enjoyed good fortune.

Asked about Kimi's latest engine failure, Fernando replied: "McLaren have been very lucky again.

"A few laps more in Brazil and they break the engine there and we have more points. But they can change now and it will be difficult for us to beat them in the race even if they start 11th.

"I have been saying this all year, but nobody believed me when I said that Kimi has been lucky. I know that it sounds strange but, of the four or five engine problems he has had, they have always been very close to the race.

"It's always been last lap on Saturday morning or first laps on Friday. If they had happened during the race before or on the Sunday then he would have had 30 or 40 points less and this would have been a big help for me for the drivers' title and for sure for Renault in the constructors'."

Kimi has typically delivered a storming drive through the field whenever he has endured a ten-grid slot penalty for an engine failure this season, and Fernando is predicting a repeat this Sunday.

"He can easily finish on the podium so this will not help us too much. Maybe on Sunday they will have more problems."

lol alonso, first time ive heard anyone call him fernando

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    LOL what a deluded idiot. Even kimi's biggest enemies can admit he has been unlucky this year. TOSSER!!

I cant wait to see the f1 racing man of the year awards. It will be so shattering when kimi wins

"Drive of the year"
    "Man of the year"

and he isn't even the champion lol

(BTW micheal got it last year, with good reason he was the real champion)

[12/10/05 - 12:57]

Anthony Davidson on standby?
    Speculation rife over Takuma Sato

Zoom
    Davidson hoping for a chance to shine
    BAR Honda could be on the verge of placing Anthony Davidson in Takuma Sato’s 007 for the final race of the year at Shanghai according to the Times newspaper.

Sato, who is leaving the BAR Honda squad following the season finale anyway to make way for Rubens Barrichello in the team, made a mess of his home Grand Prix last Sunday and found himself disqualified from the results following his attempted overtaking manoeuvre on Jarno Trulli.

It is not the first time this year that Sato has made headlines for all the wrong reasons. At Spa Francorchamps he earned himself a ten position penalty for the following Brazilian Grand Prix for his part in the accident that eliminated Michael Schumacher and himself from the race.

Now the Times is reporting that BAR Honda third driver Anthony Davidson could get the nod for the Chinese Grand Prix.

Davidson told the publication that he is ready to race in the finale with BAR if called upon to do so and that after a recent test at Jerez where he racked up the miles, is keen to show his race-craft before the end of the season.

Davidson has been linked to the Jordan/Midland team for next year as well as the mysterious 11th team that could enter the Championship next year with Honda power.

The British driver did take part in the Malaysian Grand Prix for the team standing in for the then unwell Sato, but it was not an impressive performance as he qualified back in 15th position and in the race itself, the engine failed on the opening lap of the race.

BAR Honda have made no comment on the speculation.

Earl ALEXANDER
    © CAPSIS International

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    what can I say...
    I also want to see how davidson performs..

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Is it just me who thinks F1 is full of dead wood now? You can instantly see who the title contenders are for next year... Schumacher, Alonso, Raikonen. Montoya has shown he can win in the right situation. Fisi has shown us that he cant match Kimi and Alonso. I can't see Massa beating Schumi at Ferrari.
    Is there really no-one out there who's got raw speed? There are various open-wheel classes with some great drivers. So much of it is about contracts and sponsorship and money instead of finding the best drivers. It seems short-sighted.

Maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe they are the best drivers just in crap cars. But it seems to me that they're the best of the drivers with money. Not the best of all drivers.

I think Button and Ralf will be up there next year, Williams will be the big suprise.

But Kimi, Michael, Alonso and Juan I think next years WDC.
    Anyone see the rumors about Michaael going to McLaren?

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Anyone see the rumors about Michaael going to McLaren?
    yep...
    and they've been firmly denied by his agent... he said something lik ....Michaels image doesnt suite Mercs 'luxary' image.. 0_o

apprently Schumis looking to retire in '08

lol schumacher in mclaren hehehe interesting....

Subaru y0!

... alonso is to cocky now ...
    In Memory of Gene : "In search for a better place"
    http://sesshoumaru.harokaru.com
    R.I.P 'CUZ' : 23.11.84 - 11.10.05