Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hmm still... australia has all these f'd up restrictions..

Member Array
    Nice infomation! Great work

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra SX
    dam we got ripped!

true...we got ripped

thanks for the info..brembos :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    YEAH....you can import a jdm DC5 but not anymore....there is a few in melbourne.....about 3 in my memory...they are all white as I know...

Member Array
    Car:
    ekayfour
    gah cant access the page, bandwith exceeded. my friend is pickin up a 01 AUDM dc5r for 23.5. do u find that there is alot of road noise inside the cabin? or is that dependant on the tyres fitted. it is running on potenza g III's and its a bit droney inside.

Quote Originally Posted by aStRooo
    gah cant access the page, bandwith exceeded. my friend is pickin up a 01 AUDM dc5r for 23.5. do u find that there is alot of road noise inside the cabin? or is that dependant on the tyres fitted. it is running on potenza g III's and its a bit droney inside.
    where are you? what condition,kms and colour is it?

yes there is roadnoise as there car is a quiet exhausr you will hear the tyres, i have silverstone's on my and they are a little noisy....

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by air23box
    YEAH....you can import a jdm DC5 but not anymore....there is a few in melbourne.....about 3 in my memory...they are all white as I know...
    never seen one around

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Quote Originally Posted by aStRooo
    Yeah i know about that

I host several vids on that site and one inparticular consumed 7.9GB of bandwidth alone just in downloads / month out of the 10GB i have available.

It'll be up online on November 1

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by KOV
    never seen one around
    I hardy drive mine, that's why

hi guys, sorry to bring this old thread up again. I will be moving to Sydney later this year and am thinking of bringing my JDM DC5R along as a personal import. I am contemplating whether I should sell the DC5 in NZ and get another one in Sydney to save the hassle of importing the car over. Are JDM DC5R quite rare in NSW these days?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    import it! need more jdm crikeys hear.

but concerto by far most jdm
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre