Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2005 Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka (discussion)

well its the penultimate race of the season ...
    theres a 60% chance of rain in qualifying n race day.. so that should make things interesting...
    lolz n kimi... 10 place grid penalty... ahaha its almost become a regular thing..

Hope to god it rains! I gotta check up on f1.com, haven't heard anything about the race yet.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    WHAT? Kimi has ANOTHER 10 grid spot penalty!? What's going on?
    McLaren have to get this crap out of their system before next season so Kimi can have a clean run at the title.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Looks like it's raining at Suzuka.

Who do you think will crash first, Webber or Sato? Or maybe Webber into Sato!

Schumacher has 2 favourite tracks on the calender.
    1/ Spa
    2/ Suzuka

If its nice heavy rain I think we could see a nice Bright Red car on the front.
    A good wet race at Suzuka would be great to watch.
    Such a good track!

incidentally, i think suzuka should be kept as the jap track for a long time. Its like one of the great tracks imo, mt fuji can eat my balls, and toyota can go scr3w themselves

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    TOYOTA ON POLE!!! Very exciting qualifying and makes for a very exciting grid!! Here's how I saw it...

Coulthard - great lap to start things off, particularly S2 and S3.
    Pizzonia - spun on outlap and looked very twitchy.
    Doornbos - came out on full wets and was slow.
    Webber - great S1 but fell away in S2 and S3 behind Coulthard but well ahead of Pizzaman.
    Monteiro - spun off on his outlap and got stuck in the kitty litter will start from the back.

Karthikeyan - on inters, aggressive outlap, 2nd quickest in 4th practice but not here.
    Albers - on inters too, very slow.
    Trulli - ran wide on turn 2 but good S1, then into the gravel where Monteiro went off!!
    Villeneuve - good S1 but couldn't match Coulthard's S2 & S3.
    Massa - slow from Massa 0.8s behind teammate Villeneuve.

(another break and it's clear Pizzonia is going to be way down the grid. Everyone on inters except Doornbos so far... track is drying. And just as I say that, it starts raining again!!)

Sato - infront of home crowd, average S1, good S2, can he bring it home? YES!! P1 for Sato!
    Klien - Okay S1, blistering S2 and he bumps Sato to P2!
    Ralf - he scarches S1! This is P1 for sure... yep, but lost 0.2s in S3.
    Button - can he beat the Toyota at home? On target after S2... NO! 0.035s slower!
    Barichello - last before final break, way off the pace... P8 with 5 cars to come.

(last break, it looks like the track is getting faster. 5 fastest cars next up. Ralfy in P1 ahead of Button, Webber in 6th, Pizzonia way down in 11th)

Fisi - sprinkling rain again, looks quick on his outlap, quickest in final practice, FASTEST S1, on track for P1 after S2 and it's PISSING DOWN!! Drops to P3 and it looks like Ralf might be pole 'cos it's absolutely pouring with rain.
    Michael - 0.5s down on S1, he's out there on inters, 3secs down at S2, this is going to be back of the grid stuff for the top 4! P14 for the wet wizard.
    Alonso - he's had time to change to full wets, but still very slow, P16 for Alonso.
    Kimi - the circuit is now a swimming pool, Kimi's S1 is SLOWER than Alonso's cool down S1... he's going to be at the back especially with his 10 grid penalty. He's just cruising.
    Montoya - a good lap will be critical so he can get ahead of Alonso on the grid... it's going to be a treaturous race tomorrow! Every position Juan - can get will be a huge help. Nope, WAY WAY slower on S1, the track must be under a foot of water! He pulls back into the pits and will start from the back.

POLE FOR TOYOTA!! You have to think this is a perfect opportunity for Fisichella to take another win. He's poised in P3 behind Ralf and Jensen. It's all set up for a 1st corner duel/carnage between Coulthard P6 and Webber P7. And Alonso, Kimi, Juan and Schumi will all have to carve past the slow runners WITHOUT BLUE FLAGS!!! This is like a reverse grid race! And it's going to be on in the afternoon, woohoo!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    That is another reason for Kimi to go to Ferrari in 2007. Haha. maclaren's loss.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

ahahaha damn wota qualifying session..
    hope theres some rain on race day..

damn wota race...
    LOL sato sato sato ahahahah.. oh man... i can see the flames hes gonna get this time around...

none the less was a good race... esp the last couple of laps...
    kimis a focken legend! so too alonso.. he was pretty impressive this round.. agressive as anything...

n webber.. lolz .. not bad not bad... bit of luck in the pits though.. else jenson woulda taken 4th...

on a side note...felt a bit short changed by ch10 =/ .. we missed roughly 10 laps during the ad breaks... =/

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    WOW! It was such a good race! Kimi, Alonso and even Webber! When Webber realised that he couldn't do anything about Alonso overtaking him, he cancelled his block that was attempting to do. Props to Webber this time!

The shit thing is that because of the commercial break, we didn't get to see what happened to Webber. I thought he was in front of Kimi!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    BEST RACE THIS SEASON, it was soooooo good, i was standing up and jumping around and shit. Awesome. The coverage admittedly was crappy but, not even the press conference ohh well.

Do sato fans FINALLY understand why the dude is a loser. Trulli even said he was dangerous. The sooner that dude is out of F1 the better. I don't even want him in some 2nd honda team.

Alonso and kimi, both spectacular. As usual though kimi was the best