Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    i dunno what ur on about...in melb EM1 are friggen everywhere. U make them sound like a ferrari .
    R u sure? for wat other ppl say melb has hardly any compared to syd. there are a few around here and there but not for sale well in syd anyway. U make them sound like a base model cxi hatch

Member Array
    Car:
    rx8, fd1 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by pinnochio
    man i saw a black one today stopped at the traffic lights 2 lanes away from me. i swear i was gonna jump out the car and ask the guy if he was selling it LOL.
    i was the same when i was searching for mine, i look every where for em1 and if i see one parked i will stand there and look at it for ages. i realy wanted a black one with sunroof, but after i saw my car on carsales and i thought "fark the colour and sunroof, i want one now!" man, is so sad but it was fun dough when u think about it now

there's shit all of them up here, id kill for one just to be different. Even EK4's aren't around too much
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    ホンダ
    I can say there is at least 2 EM1 and EJ8 in Inlala area.....but is rare in other places around Brisbane.....
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 8100rpm
    i was the same when i was searching for mine, i look every where for em1 and if i see one parked i will stand there and look at it for ages. i realy wanted a black one with sunroof, but after i saw my car on carsales and i thought "fark the colour and sunroof, i want one now!" man, is so sad but it was fun dough when u think about it now
    im thinking the same thing now. colour doesnt bother me that much anymore. What exactly are the differences between a em1 n ej8, as in body wise? i noe the 99-00 got a new nose, head lights but is that all? the em1 seems to look alot better than a ej8

Quote Originally Posted by 8100rpm
    i was the same when i was searching for mine, i look every where for em1 and if i see one parked i will stand there and look at it for ages. i realy wanted a black one with sunroof
    I was exactly the same dude.

heres my story anyway.
    I went and looked at one last year. White with heaps of handling mods ie.sway bars strut bars. Had a itr shift linkadge, genuin bronze rays gram lights in 15" (i think. I Was a bit clueless back then) full straight through exhaust + headers. 21K with 35000kms on the clock. He was saving it for me but then my funds fell through About three mounths later i aquired the funds and searched for another three mounths after that. Two popped up exactly the same time pretty much. Went for both. Both were black, similar ks same price but one had a sunroof. I missed out on the sunroof one but managed toget the other one
    Last edited by DNYALL; 11-10-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    em1's look damn hot, but the power (torque) is pretty poor. i was really disappoint with the low-middle end power. but high revs its better. i still ended up getting one cos it looks damn good but just letting u know what the down side is...

good luck with ur search

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Civic Coupe & 01 200sx
    Quote Originally Posted by pinnochio
    im thinking the same thing now. colour doesnt bother me that much anymore. What exactly are the differences between a em1 n ej8, as in body wise? i noe the 99-00 got a new nose, head lights but is that all? the em1 seems to look alot better than a ej8
    em1's have red and clear tail lights, ej8 have amber in the tail lights too. thats the main difference apart from the facelifted front.
    My friends em1 has no tinting on the front windscreen at all but my ej8 has a little built in tint on the top 10cm, anyone else can confirm this at all or...?

Member Array
    Car:
    The FN2R
    i was luckier then some of the other guys here

when i bought mine i wasn't actually looking for an EM1, but just wanted to buy a car because i was without a car for however many months (i don't even remember how long)

then, was getting cheesed off and went to see a black one advertised on carsales and pretty much snapped it up after getting it checked because i wanted a car so badly. got the sunroof, tint, foggies, lowered, exhaust, pod, vafc and sound system.

now bought some white regamasters, changed to coil-overs and couldn't be more happier with the car.....
    Last edited by alan; 11-10-2005 at 11:00 PM.

if onli we were lucky as you are alan. i found a four leaf clover today maybe that will help me

Member Array
    Car:
    The FN2R
    good luck mate
    good things come to those who wait.......

cheers mate
    i hope thats true