Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Webber Owns All, Bring on the Sato Fans!

Mark Webber.
    What a race, has a dud of a car but kept it stable and then his team put there heads together and got him infront of Button.

BMW-Williams and Mark Webber well done on a great race.

Now for the most enjoyable bit of this thread.
    Sato should not be in F1.
    Jarno Trulli's comments said enough personally.

Watching the first corner he just turns the wheel and doesn't understand a thing called understeer.
    God it was funny, then he outbraked himself AGAIN and made a mess of Trulli.
    Who was calling him aggressive?
    I'd say his more like Pee-wee Herman or Homer Simpson just makes the dumbest mistakes and gets a drive (how? Who knows!)

Sorry to say, but I think Sato will be GONE next year!
    Bye Sato.

How good was Martin and James bagging him, I now like them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Yes, sato is useless, get rid of him eh he is a cockstain.

Webber yeah, finally living up to expectation, still a tad overated.

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Mark Webber.
    What a race, has a dud of a car but kept it stable and then his team put there heads together and got him infront of Button.

BMW-Williams and Mark Webber well done on a great race.
    yeah.. suprising he didnt take anyone out this round..

Watching the first corner he just turns the wheel and doesn't understand a thing called understeer.
    do you understand a thing called downforce?
    it helps the car turn corners
    n obviously he was behind quite a few cars n caught their dirty air.. n understeered into the gravel.. same with rubens.. he caught satos dirty air n clipped him on his way out..

Who was calling him aggressive?
    me

BUT in saything all that.... even though im a taku fan...
    he suxored hard this time... u woulda thought he'd learnt something from his past mistakes... tsk tsk tsk..

do you understand a thing called downforce?
    it helps the car turn corners
    n obviously he was behind quite a few cars n caught their dirty air.. n understeered into the gravel.. same with rubens.. he caught satos dirty air n clipped him on his way out..
    I understand basic downforce, I'm no engineer!
    He was battling with Klien I think, he went in way to quick (no shock there) and tried to turn the wheel and get out of it.
    The downforce factor in my opinion wasn't his downfall.
    Remembering he was on the outside of the corner, and trying to turn in way to quick!

But yeah, personally in my opinion it was more understeer then downforce.
    He was on the outside by himself, too quick, and tried to turn in.
    And ruined Rubens race day

he went in way to quick (no shock there) ...
    i think ur spot on there...

now hurry up n tally the (f1 comp) points ahahaha

I just did the F1 points and your ahead

Yeah I couldnt believe seeing what he did in the news, and Webber's performance too. Cya sato
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    Topic " Webbers owns all...."
    well he didnt own raikonnen, fisi and alonso
    he drove a good race, but still overated driver and suicidal driver..
    cant change people mind just in 1 race really

Yes sato isnot good, no doubt about it..
    As a taku fan i have been dissapointed eversince the beginning of the season.. oh well..
    but i still hope that he will race next season

what if sato and webber colliding to each other.. Im looking forward for that day

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Sato got disqualified. Thank god. Serves him right.

Member Array
    Car:
    #28R
    very impressed with alonso's performance today, raikonnen just got lucky

sato...
    ...the return of

awesome race!.. alonso was awesome in my opinion.. i mean the guy had to do legitimate in race passes on micheal twice and klien 3 times!..

Kimi made an awesome move at the end too!.. some great examples of clean overtaking moves.

That said the ugly part was Sato... it sucks to see anyone start to fail in their career choice.. but yeah he was the driver at fault so much so that he got disqualified. Not as messy as the Bathurst incident though.

Webber drove well. I dunno about the dud car as he was running with a new front aero package and its likely that williams got it right for the track. The frustrating part is watching him hold everyone up from P3 so that Fisichella could get away to a huge lead.. Trulli also woulda held em up in P2 so its not all on webber.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    It shows what Webber can do when he makes it past the first lap! It was good that he stayed well away from Michael as you can imagine if it was Webber instead of Alonso trying to pass. You think Michael would've let him through? I dont think so.

Alonso and Kimi, what can you say? Back of the grid to the podium. They were over a second per lap faster than anyone. How does that happen? Even Fisi got gobbled at the end and he should theoretically be just as fast as Alonso.
    How was Alonso's pass at A380 (or whatever it was), 180mph straight around the outside. Maybe he has balls after all. Would he've made the same move if he hadn't won the championship last round?

Poor old Sato. Poor old Montoya. Poor old Pizzonia.

Second best thing from the race... Button got OWNED by Williams in the pits!!

And the thing that made me laugh the hardest... RALFY in after 13 laps!! LMAO! Haha Toyota, owned by Honda again.

Was a really entertaining race and wow, what a frantic first lap!! They should make Alonso, Raikkonen and Montoya start from the back at every race.