Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bathurst

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    lol would have been funny how was ambrose bitching about it, "i have a sore head and i cant see now"... lol

I would rather someone else win, skaife just aint a skaife fan these days, how good is lowndes, the shittest bathurst and worst luck, yet he is still cracking jokes with a smile when they interview him, champion!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

I thought both Marcos and Greg were to blame.
    Marcos went in there way to quick and thought Greg would yeild to him and let him pass him, but with them having a great history after Indy (the Kelly incident, when Marcus brake tested him) Murphy must of been determined to hurt him wit that crash.

Ambrose is a wanker anyway, everything Murphy said is true about him.
    I thought it was a great race, after watching Lowndes steer to the wrong side and hit the tyre I was shattered.

Lowndes, skaife, Ambrose, Murphy showdown is what I was hoping for.

What they replaced Wincup with Jason Richards with a 20 laps to go is beyond me, Wincup was on fire.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    It was a strange accident, 'cos it looked like Ambrose had left enough room for another car, but Murphy didn't turn-in! If you look at the footage, there was about 2m between Murphy and the inside wall and he just drove straight. He might have regretted it had Ambrose gone over the wall and been seriously hurt.

I dont take much notice of V8s, so dont know about the politics or personalities. It does seem Murphy and Ambrose have quite a history though.