Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    How do you install them??

Is it just adhesive tape on the back?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti
    I bought a set of 'Jazz' and 'Fit' ones for $80ish. They have self-adhesive 3M tape on the back of them. Easy as. The wiring is the hardest part, but now that you guys know where it is, its easy as piss!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 1.2S
    Would've been nice for a guide though .

I was planning on getting one of these but I don't know how to do wiring :S

hey guys, i did the same installation on my jazz. bought the same one MR FIT is talking about, with the fit logo. i actually did a really easy install cos i unscrewed the door senso (on the side) and hooked up the negative to that terminal then hooked up the positive to a constant power from a wire in the fuse box.

if you need a guide, this is how i did mine:
    1)take off door seals
    2)run wires neatly all so that they endup in the front driver and front passanger sides
    3)unscrew the door sensor
    4)unplug the cable and tap into it connecting the negative wire of the sills (brown from memory)
    5)if you look at the fuse box under the dash, you will find 2 cables attatched to a fuse kind of hanging on a clip to the left of the fuse box.
    6)tap into this and connect the positive wires (black i think)
    7)test the thing
    8)should turn on when door open (mine has an slight annoying beeeeeeeeppppp sound when turned on,that i guess doubles as a door open reminder)
    hope that helps=)
    Zhen

Honda Traitor Array
    Car:
    '05 Mazda3 SP23
    Has anyone gots pics to go with the installation guide? I have a set of FIT logo door sills and no idea how to install them!
    Team HondaTRAITOR

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    very nice man!where did u get it down?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti
    Unfortunately no pics, but my guide would be very similar to supatts. I bought 6 metres of extra cable (audio cable is fine) and a fuse/fuse holder.

1. unscrew the handle above the drivers door
    2. take off door seals and plastic linings
    3. Cut the wires (green/red from what i remember) and connect them to the door sill wiring (remember this is with the extra wire for length). you will see the wires you will need to cut comming from the front top running from the windscreen
    4. splice the original wire back into the wiring loom so the roof courtesty light also comes on
    5. hide all the wiring in the door sill cavities - there is plenty of space just under where the seatbelts roll up (you'll notice theres little black boxes attatched to each door sill - they are transformers and shouldnt take up much space)
    6. the sills should be on glowing already as you need the doors open during install so make sure they are constantly on when you do the wiring. Test by closing the doors to make sure it switches off with the roof courtesy light when all doors are closed
    7. put all your plastic linings and seals back and screw the handle back up so it looks normal.
    8. wait till its night time and enjoy

Honda Traitor Array
    Car:
    '05 Mazda3 SP23
    Ok, thanks for the guide. Does anyone have a photo of the finished product? I am planning on fitting my sills in the next month or two.
    Team HondaTRAITOR

Member Array
    Car:
    21 speed push bike
    very nice...i love it...might do the same thing for my next ride

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe VTi
    That's hot. Do they come in other colours? Where'd u get them from?

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    wtf
    you can just get the power off the fuse box man
    PnP