Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR

what headers should i get ?

i've been reading many of the threads in this section and was juss wondering wat headers would you people buy for a 94 integra vtir ?

also .. i'm planning on changing my exhaust system as well .. any reccomendations on that as well ?

are there like specific combinations of headers and exhaust that work well with each other ?

let me know ... cheers

Mugen headers... with Mugen exhaust - should work well together
    B20VTEC - since 2002

oh and have a look here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/search.php?
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR
    yeh that was very helpful of you .. i'm looking at something within a budget of say 1000-2000 .. i'm pretty sure the mugen combination would cost more

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Teal Mx5
    I seen this thread so many times but yeh, i 'd go with Toda racing headers.
    Row row row your boat

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    hytech usa.

JDM is RICE yo !

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    I recommend Toda Headers, there a very well designed header and there’s a special currently on for $1200 plus shipping, VTIr's respond very nicely to Toda headers I tuned a clients vtir’s this week with toda headers and well he client loves his vtir now, “quoting the client” it pulls so hard after 5000rpm.

Regards James

if you wanna cheap ,go for x-force 450 fitted . wanna expensive one ,fuji*** is really good.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by sAimOns
    i've been reading many of the threads in this section and was juss wondering wat headers would you people buy for a 94 integra vtir ?

also .. i'm planning on changing my exhaust system as well .. any reccomendations on that as well ?

are there like specific combinations of headers and exhaust that work well with each other ?

let me know ... cheers
    There are many choices on the market for good quailty headers these days and not all of them come from Japan.You will spend many hrs searching for which one works the best but be careful as what suits one engine combination might not suit yours.The best gains I have seen is with a SMSP set of headers from the states on one of Dyno Daves customers (2000 model DC2R) cars it picked up 10kw when they where fitted and tuned it into the engine using a Hondata.Toda is one of the best headers you can buy and is supported here in Australia by Toda AU that in my eye's is a very big plus.Anyway keep everyone informed as to what you end up doing.
    ALLMTR996

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by EGB16A
    That test is outdated now it was done in 2001 there was one done earlier this year by RLZ from memory you will find it on www.tunerzine.com and search for header test.
    ALLMTR996

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR
    kool thanks guys .. will look into the results and see how it goes

cheers