Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    For the Euro guys with this sound, is it a single metal tap sound from the rear? Or a twang? If it is a tap, try increasing your tyre pressure to 38psi and see if it turns into a creak. If it does, then it is the parcel shelf.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Got the problem fixed today, went to ozzytyres and said 'wtf' they looked under the car, took it for a drive then fixed it.

When i asked what the problem was, they said...you guys were right, the sway bar came loose.

They fixed it no charge, so far that place has been nothing but pleasnt to deal with.
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosp
    Sorry, off the topic a little.

I didn't know the sway bar is standard on the Euro. Where should I look to check and tighten it?
    Rear underbody Sway bar is standard on almost all cars.. Just that you can get thicker and stronger aftermarket bar to improve the performance.. eg Comptech anad Whiteline..