Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    curious did you choose the S200 or did james recommend that for the car ??

i also was looking at getting a Hondata but have been told to stick with the S100 ??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by lerroy
    curious did you choose the S200 or did james recommend that for the car ??

i also was looking at getting a Hondata but have been told to stick with the S100 ??
    I chose the S200, mainly because I liked the idea of launch control, full throttle shift and the shift light. As well, living in Tassie, if any problems occur I can employ the S200's datalogging capabilty, and then send the data to James to have a look at... The S200 is basically an S100 with a few added features...

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    damn man congrats on that!!!

im lookin at gettign the s200 on mine as well for the same reasons haha..but im curios...how come its so cheap?750 for s200 damn!!but was it all bolt on or did they have to modify the ecu or replace it?sorry if im not makin sense
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome Abourd You!..

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza
    I chose the S200, mainly because I liked the idea of launch control, full throttle shift and the shift light. As well, living in Tassie, if any problems occur I can employ the S200's datalogging capabilty, and then send the data to James to have a look at... The S200 is basically an S100 with a few added features...

thanks man answered my question

i dont really need the data logging although it would be cool to pop open the lappy and stuff

but yeah great numbers mate thanks :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_ahmie
    damn man congrats on that!!!

im lookin at gettign the s200 on mine as well for the same reasons haha..but im curios...how come its so cheap?750 for s200 damn!!but was it all bolt on or did they have to modify the ecu or replace it?sorry if im not makin sense
    $750+GST is the standard price for an S200. With my car the stock ECU was modified and then it is basically plug and play. However, from memory the stock ECU can only be modified on cars pre 1996. So, with cars from 1996 onwards the ECU must be replaced, and I think the package of ECU + S200 is around $1200. I am not 100% sure of the change over year, but its some time around 1996. As well, you would be stupid to simply plug and play, the tuning is a must, and thats around $650.

Member Array
    Car:
    sold
    thats service

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 7 GSR
    nice ride dude!...too bad u cant get 98RON fuel down there