Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi guys...I just joined this forum ehh 7 minutes ago, n was wondering if i can get advice from most seniors in tha forums...
    I ordered a Nighthawk Black euro luxury Auto from the dealer n negotiate for a while :x for 46 grand :roll: , Is that reasonable? is there anything that i have to know b4 purchasing this euro... :roll: thx guys

cheers,

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    I thought the Luxury was a $9K Premium on standard...

standard is 35K i think...am I paying too much??? oh gosh...

ANyone in SYdney knows wheere is the cheapest honda dealership for accord euro?? do they have the same price? cos it will save me time on window shopping cos i hate introducing ma self to the stupid sales consultant over n over again!! they are wolves dress up like the sheep....damn i hate them sooooooo...... thx guys....appreciate for the tips...

BK

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    46k is about standard for a lux auto on the road. I know someone who got his for 43 on the road in perth. it was one they had in stock though. if its gotta come from Japan, they are not as willing to discount.

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    Ah, yeah, $2K premium on the standard price, so yeah, thats the RRP

okie.... thx bigdongers and McChook....i'll see what i can do to make the price lower :x .....thx guys....

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight
    okie.... thx bigdongers and McChook....i'll see what i can do to make the price lower :x .....thx guys....
    BK - How are you going to get the price lower now? I thought you have ordered it already? 8)

The Luxury is $6550 more than standard model. Auto adds $2000. The Luxury Auto is $42,800 + ORC.

Your price of $46k is effectively the full list price. No real shame in paying full price for such a great car.....

BUT - If you still have the opportunity to bargain - I think you can get a better deal. Go for $44k on the road with mats.

LOL make the price lower by praying maybe LOL nah i reckon 46Gs is alright well should hav told me earlier yfin i didnt know euro luxury can go as low as 44Gs + ORC..cos ma fren just bought it for 47.5Gs i think its a RIP OFF...
    Ps: LARKE HOSKIN HOMEBUSH SYDNEY is a F**cking RIP OFF.....(thats where ma fren bought his car)
    btw r u international student yfin??

BK

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Nope - not an international student. Lived in Melbourne all my life.

47.5k sounds very high - your friend must have gone for some extras (lets hope!).

By the way, are you really sure you want the auto? The 6 speed manual is a lot more fun.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Sorry - just re-read your post.

When i said 44k plus mats - that is all up price - not +ORC.

hehe u suprised me when u said 44K i was thinking u r so gud in negotiating

LOL would luv a hand in negotiating yfin...yea ma poor fren is so DOWN when

he knows he is being RIP...nah ma fren didnt hav any extras...

wats so gud bout the 6MT? cos i hav been driving manual cars in ma country

n hate stepping on tha clutch when on a traffic jam GRRRR kills my left fooT.

hey yfin, do you reckon i can ask for free mats for 46Gs? will they ask for

extra fees? thx bro

BK