Thread: shaving a dc2

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX

shaving a dc2

so i've been thinking whats the best way going about shaving and integra, and anyone know where to get it down that won't cost an arm or a leg.

i've been searching around and people say too use bondo to shave the holes, but i heard bonda will crack eventually.

so im leaning towards getting it welded.

anyone got there car's shaved, there experiences ?

Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    so i've been thinking whats the best way going about shaving and integra, and anyone know where to get it down that won't cost an arm or a leg.

i've been searching around and people say too use bondo to shave the holes, but i heard bonda will crack eventually.

so im leaning towards getting it welded.

anyone got there car's shaved, there experiences ?
    getting the holes weld is actually expensive.

especially if you're getting the sidemould on the doors off then getting it weld we've been quoted 1500$ on my friend's vti-R for just the 2 doors.
    and a bit of the rear quaters. (dunno if thats expensive to you or not, but it sure is for 2 doors and a bit!)
    BUT, we only got that one quote and he cried.

im sure most panel beating places can do it for you.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    yeah i was talking about the side mouldings, woaw $1500 is too much i rkn. maybe i should by second hand itr doors :/, would probably be more cheap and effective.