View Poll Results: Was the Euro your first Honda?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

89 58.17%
  • No

49 32.03%
  • I just want to see the Results

15 9.80%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

[Euro] Was the Euro your first honda?

So was buying the Euro your first honda? Mine was, before that i was a BMW fanboy owning two of them then i crossed to the darkside of the Japanese car market.
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    well it`s my first car, and obviously my first honda.
    I defenietly satisfied with it. and also looking forward in getting honda cars in years to come.

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8-CRV-Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarista
    So was buying the Euro your first honda? Mine was, before that i was a BMW fanboy owning two of them then i crossed to the darkside of the Japanese car market.
    You saw the light!

Our decision to purchase the Euro was the missus' familiarity with the car as soon as we test drove it. Just felt right at home.

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    toyota family for 3 generations.
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Euro 2006 Luxury Sat Nav
    Yep first Honda and also first brand new car, no regrets so far. Previously I owned lots of different cars, this has been the best one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9
    the euro was my third honda

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    White 05 Euro 5AT.
    Previous Rides were Nissans all the way. Light, Turbos, A drivers car.

But no rear seats [too tight for comfort], live in fear of cops everywhere you go, in the wet - bit of a snake to drive at times.

My first Honda is a Euro and not regrets getting this white beauty.

marty.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    this is actually the 2nd car ive driven, but first car i bought and first ive owned....
    i had an avalon under my parents name (runabout car). traded that in and bought a euro. no regrets watsoever......................................... .............EXCEPT for that lil tint issue....hehehhe
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY 03 EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    this is actually the 2nd car ive driven, but first car i bought and first ive owned....
    i had an avalon under my parents name (runabout car). traded that in and bought a euro. no regrets watsoever......................................... .............EXCEPT for that lil tint issue....hehehhe

Your 1st car!? Not a bad intro to motoring

- Had beat-up fords & mazdas before - the euro is my first Hoonda - lovin it!

Member Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro luxury
    the euro was my second honda , had a dc5 before that and the reliability of that car was great , so far i love the euro

its amazing to see all of the people with euros as there first car ,, thats great wish i could have had something like that for mine actually even something a quater as good as the euro would have been great and even then i might be overestimating

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Been a Mazda & Toyota family, almost continued too..... ie Mazda 6 or Camry Sportivo....

Been a Honda fanboy since the s2000 showed up in 1999.... and our Euro is our first Honda. Funni thing is we went lookin for a 2nd hand model Luxury, but in the end got a brand new 05 luxury.... no regrets what so ever!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro luxury
    the euro will be my second honda btw i still have my frist a eg civic 4dr lowrider which is my daily driver the wife gets the euro