Lexmark Indy 300

Is on this weekend.
    Looks like a wet weekend.
    Remember, Will Power has signed with Team Australia and will be the 3rd Driver for Qld then race with them for season 2006/2007

Go Power and Marshall.

Well it was still drizzling here today even though they said it would be a fine weekend... See how it goes though...

just feel bad for todd kelly!

did anyone hear what tracy said to borde? he was swearing at him but couldnt really figure out what he was saying!?!?
    Last edited by runwaycrackwhore; 22-10-2005 at 09:43 PM.

i got waisted and saw lots of ****. Whats this about a race?
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

i know i should google this but wanted to hear what others know about it...

I'm talking about push to pass... seems like a big effect on the sport but I dont really watch indy so i didnt really know what it was. From what i can see it looks like the indy cars are horse power restricted and the button removes that restriction for a short period of time??

So if anyone knows hows this system work?? how is it regulated?? and is it actually a successful idea in motorsport??

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    yea it gives them 50 more hp when they press the button.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    They have XX number of seconds of Push-To-Pass and I think it goes from when they push the button to when they lift off the throttle or hit the brakes.