Thread: Winton Raceway

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

Exclamation Winton Raceway

I am hoping somebody or anybody have any experience with winton raceway. I was told it will cost to actual participate and race. But does spectators need to pay..... if so how much?
    BTW this is not a official special event trackday either its a private session with mates.
    I looked on the website but couldn't get an answer
    http://www.wintonraceway.com.au

i need an answer soon cause we go out 2mrrw!

Practise days are held every Friday. You cannot "race" as such, unless you are participating a full on race event.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

Great day

ok i found out the hard way by actually going up to the winton raceway with a few friends. And the answer is no we didnt have to pay for spectators and its 100bux for competitors.
    Sikk that rythmes.
    This race day was privately organise by a leading mechanic who has done many conversions from civic d series engines to b16a and as u can see by my friends CRX a b18c conversion. It most certainly does a good and clean install i can't wait till my half cut arrives.. and my car will straight go to him for sure.

A b18c engine coversion

Last edited by Snoop_gee; 22-10-2005 at 11:46 AM. Reason: need to align the pics right

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Nice pics..too bad it rained out on you

Ive ran at Winton before and its a really fun track =)
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL