Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    All I get now is that there has been a catastrophic error

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    jus-10: u talking about the pictures?

try this link click

the manifold i got done at Exotic exhaust @ sumner park qld, and fabrications @ 999automotives and trinity motorsports did my installation. but yer i had a few problems with the aircon line and gear cable and space in general
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

lol umm wat about... all show, all go?? that ever occured to u..

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Good!!!

Don't go too fast mate.. you are not single anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by dc4t
    lol umm wat about... all show, all go?? that ever occured to u..
    im sure in time the exterior mods will come, at least the hardest job has been achieved, ext mods are ezpz

but very well done, when you get the chance should describe what you have done to your car in general, its obvious you have done the turbo but have you taken care of the other necessities like engine internals so the engine will last, rear disc upgrade so you can control those extra ponies and any extra chasis strengthening so the car doesnt fall apart due to the extra stress created from the increase in power

please elaborate, all in all good job

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit GD1
    Nice work there!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_fit_vtit
    oh yea its running at 7psi.

there is still alot of engine work to be done.

n i got a friend to guard my car on saturday so no skank is on my car hahahah
    Dont wory about guarding your jazz at da salon..im pretty sure there is gona be a sick jazz coming in to entertain the crowd

cyaz there!

there is only one other jazz i think a black one and from what i can see its all show
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    $4k isn't a "normal" price for a custom turbo....it is actually on the cheap side.

As for internals, it won't be a necessity running 6-7psi so long as the tuning is good - it is the tuning that will make the difference here!

Nor is it a necessity to upgrade from drums to discs on the back....updated front brakes would be far more important and money better spent.

I am really looking forward to seeing how this turns out....

i tru that. me and my fiance arent the type to do somehing silly on the road, esp with a baby on board..