Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ehh anyone here owns an euro with beige LEATHER interior?? my Qs is does it get dirty easily?? easy to clean? cos I am getting a Beige leather myself....n i am thinking if i can get a black leather since i am afraid the beige leather gets dirty easily. Thx guys....

BK

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury m6
    IMO beige is a tough colour to keep cleen - the fact that it's leather makes it a little easier

my wife's car has beige leather only because she wanted a black car - if we had the choice it would have been black leather also

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Black leather gets pretty hot in the sun though......thats the only downfall.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    even dark grey leather gets bloody hot, my ass hates it!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    hehe yeh dark grey leather sucks sometimes...

but if u give it a good blasting with the A/C it will cool down nicely

also sleeping in the car sucks, coz u sweat lots from the leather. i kno from experience :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    yeh problem is i'm usually in a hurry and dont have time to wait for the A/C to blast it!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    hahaha.
    maybe u should get some reverse cycle seat warmers , warm for winter, cool down for summer :P

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    I have a 6th gen with beige leather. Just use leather cleaner every now and again and a conditioner to keep it clean and in good nick. Doesnt get noticeably dirty but my front seats do look dirtier than my rears.

Member Array
    Car:
    SY Accord
    Black is usually a colour harder to keep clean than light ones, coz it shows everything.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    I have a black euro with beige leather. It does get dirty easily in the long run, but I doubt it's a problem to clean. Or maybe it's the fact that I'm always wearing jeans. Good thing is that it doesn't absorb all the heat, and it's still ok to sit on after parking it under the sun for a while.

Also, for some unknown reason, you cannot choose leather colour. Black, white, ruby and indego blue comes with beige leather. The rest (silver, graphite, artic blue) comes with black. I would have so loved a black Euro with black leather. If leather is a real concern, get the graphite colour. It's close to black and you get the black leather.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    That's what I did, I want the black euro, but since the inside is beige, I choose the graphite one
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Newcomer Array
    I had black leathers on my previous Accord and after 5 odd years of use it still looked good. The stitching can collect dust and look dirty and is a real bitch to clean. The only real problem I had is the drivers side lumbar where my arse would rub against as I got in and out of the car, the top colour eventually rubbed away revealing a rather grey/beige leather backing.