Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    sulley? u got ur new euro? wat colour
    *sorry to be off topic*

and yeah i get about 500kms on a full tank at city driving.......540 if im lucky
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    Overflow valve?? Where is the excess petrol flowing to?? Can't be ADR compliant for a car to leak petrol everywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by cleary
    The reasoning behind it was that when it's full, between heat and pressure changes in the tank you lose some fuel out an overflow valve or something along those lines... The guy was talking up to a 10% improvement in consumption.

I think the main reason I don't fill it full is because it's just so depressing paying for a full tank (not that it'll make much difference in the end as to how much fuel I use) but still

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    *sorry to be off topic*

and yeah i get about 500kms on a full tank at city driving.......540 if im lucky
    hey stephen, its the same colour..just a standard manual..gonna get leather seats and HIDs and tints soon.
    currently fitted with SSR SP1s and a 5Zigen proracer zorst..
    gonna fit on my mugen bar and euro r skirts and rear soon..

*sorry bout the off topic*

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    Im not sure that there is any pressure release on the euro. When ever i remove my cap, a shitload of vapour/fumes/pressure is released.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    *sorry to be off topic*

Pics: http://riverinacars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=328
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by PERTH_EURO
    Im not sure that there is any pressure release on the euro. When ever i remove my cap, a shitload of vapour/fumes/pressure is released.

Pics: http://riverinacars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=328
    That's my euro not sulleys

Re: The pressure valve, I have nfi, I really can't remember the details. It would stand to reason that the fuel will turn to vapour at certain temps, whether this causes it to increase in volume or decrease I'm not sure. Either way there needs to be some sort of release valve in case the pressure built up is greater than the tank can handle.
    Last edited by cleary; 06-11-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro 6MT

g0t hills?

Griffith is pretty flat

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    ahhh thrashing, mine gets one every time I get in it! get's a bit boring driving a rodeo around all day long.

The only gripe I've got is that it hits redline too early, if only it was 500 higher it would carry the revs thru nicely to the next gear and be right in the sweet spot rather than dying every time u change.