Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,189 to 1,200 of 1235
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Nothing... Yet!!!11!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Member 'tripleuse' gave me a neg for no good reason, as demonstrated by his reasoning behind the neg: "fanboy phaggot".

I usually cop these things just like anybody else, but considering the ridiculous 'warnings' I've received in the past for responding to these things in kind, I guess I need to complain about it here instead.
    i wish you could be ip banned like bludger never to come back...such a deadset wanker

Moderator - here to help Array
    indie - best to send a pm to a moderator. list the post where you received the neg point and fwd any conversation you had with him also.

dc2r fan - thats not a nice thing to say. keep it up and you'll get a permaban for xmas.
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Nothing... Yet!!!11!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joyride View Post
    indie - best to send a pm to a moderator. list the post where you received the neg point and fwd any conversation you had with him also.

dc2r fan - thats not a nice thing to say. keep it up and you'll get a permaban for xmas.
    your gonna permaban me becasue I said something that wasnt nice? I thought it was freedom of speech...

Quote Originally Posted by dc2r_fAn View Post
    your gonna permaban me becasue I said something that wasnt nice? I thought it was freedom of speech...
    More along the lines of you personally insulting another user by calling them a

deadset wanker ...
    EG

People can say anything they want but they should realise the repercusions of what is said. Abide by the rules and you'll be right. It's that simple.

Back on topic.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Nothing... Yet!!!11!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joyride View Post
    People can say anything they want but they should realise the repercusions of what is said. Abide by the rules and you'll be right. It's that simple.

Back on topic.
    youngmoney???

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    "Australia does not have explicit freedom of speech in any constitutional or statutory declaration of rights, with the exception of political speech which is protected from criminal prosecution at common law per Australian Capital Television Pty Ltd v Commonwealth."

What do you think this is, America?

Anyway, I cop unwarranted negs all the time from that little group who sit around circle-jerking in the spam thread. I can hardly be bothered PMing a moderator every time it happens. I don't see why it needs to be private, anyway. If I feel as if there's a certain pack of idiots targetting me, I'd rather talk about it openly.

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
    We're doing it for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    "Australia does not have explicit freedom of speech in any constitutional or statutory declaration of rights, with the exception of political speech which is protected from criminal prosecution at common law per Australian Capital Television Pty Ltd v Commonwealth."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom...ech_by_country

What do you think this is, America?

Anyway, I cop unwarranted negs all the time from that little group who sit around circle-jerking in the spam thread. I can hardly be bothered PMing a moderator every time it happens. I don't see why it needs to be private, anyway. If I feel as if there's a certain pack of idiots targetting me, I'd rather talk about it openly.
    Fixed.

Also just for the future when you're quoting sources of information, you should ensure the integrity of the source you are quoting, where wikipedia is a highly accurate source and is frequently correct, it is not a firm or completely accurate source of information.

Wikipedia ..... and based on an openly editable model.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:About

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning that anyone can edit any unprotected page and improve articles immediately for all readers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...to_edit_a_page

(inb4: unprotected, which applies to almost 99% (percentage is an unverified estimate)).

Indie, if you want to keep it in the open i suggest you send a log of all the neg reps you get and post it in here. We cant do anythin if you dont have any evidence to support your claims.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Gsi_Psi, on my previous post in this thread:

"wikipedia copy pasta, you should be shot"

Nice. This is just the typical sort of shit that shows up whenever enough time has passed to allow him to give me another neg.

You'll notice how a couple of other people are suddenly posting in the thread, making it pretty obvious who else is involved in the constant negging. I receive negs from both of them on a regular basis, and several others, always accompanied by their typically friendly messages.

Such a nice community. But I guess I've just offended them by being a 'gay abo phaggot'.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I'm all for ditching the rep system altogether given that people are too immature to use it properly and would rather utilise it as a tool for cyber bullying/abuse.