Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FIT,S2000
    sorry for being a newbie in here,will be more careful about it now and make sure it wouldn't happen again.

ps my father don't watch me using the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    hare, M@lew and yourfather,

The conditions of the PQ point system is quite clear (in the first post of this thread). So don't use it on anything BUT technical posts. Infractions issued and innapropriate PQ points removed.

Quote Originally Posted by hare View Post

ps my father don't watch me using the computer.
    FUnniest thing i have seen here!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by duped View Post
    what's a mugen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    ill wash urs u wash mine?

the thing that bothers me is that you need 100 points to be able to affect the rep of other users. so helping out a newcomer with 0 points will get you nothing in return if you are repped by them. kind of defeats the purpose of helping out the newbies. just my 2 cents

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvsx View Post
    .... so helping out a newcomer with 0 points will get you nothing in return if you are repped by them. kind of defeats the purpose of helping out the newbies. just my 2 cents
    Not really. The point is that newcomers need to get atleast 1 point to be able to sell. In order to do that they need to help someone else out (and hence get a PQ / rep point).

The 100 point requirement is so that we don't have every second person handing out points without them proving that they know what they are talking about.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    hi wyn

are u able to see the total of number of pq points handed out for the day/week/month?

or is there no way of seeing this stat.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I am.

Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    Hi, i have joined more than 90 days and obtained 2 reptation points already. how can i am still not a Member? thanks
    wheel weights? HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Tw-38 View Post
    Hi, i have joined more than 90 days and obtained 2 reptation points already. how can i am still not a Member? thanks
    its because your points dont count towards a proper membership.

Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    Okay, so i am jst wondering what kind of points will be counted toward a proper membership?
    wheel weights? HERE

Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    oh, i maybe understand now that is because their points doesnt count.
    thanks anyway
    wheel weights? HERE

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Not really. The point is that newcomers need to get atleast 1 point to be able to sell. In order to do that they need to help someone else out (and hence get a PQ / rep point).

The 100 point requirement is so that we don't have every second person handing out points without them proving that they know what they are talking about.
    Just on this note, the thing I find silly is that, a lot of newcomers aren't going to be able to help others, they're here to learn from the ones who have been here for a long time and is probably half the reason they've joined the forum..

Ive been in and out of these forums since joining in 2004 (as my cars have changed!).. I used to try and help ppl out wen i could, but for the majority of users like myself you're here to learn from others, you might not have the knowledge to help ppl out.. So if that's the case, you miss out on becoming a member cos u dont know enough!

Just my 2 cents...

Nic
    dc5r in the works....

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    The thing is Nic, quite often you only have to post a link or two to a thread in a sticky and that could get you a PQ point.

Furthermore a PQ point only allows you to sell so hopefully it's not holding you back too much!