Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,213 to 1,224 of 1235
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    It is a not so good indicator. Alot of people have high reps but all they do is copy and paste essays or links and then there best mates give them max rep, then there is another thread with the same person asking "what fuel filter" or "will these wheels work" etc. True knowledge is not credited with the system
    i asked the fuel filter one.
    ppl have different areas of expertise mate, you even reffered me the wrong filter "it does the same job" might as well put filter paper in a coke can and shove the lines in.

Moderator - here to help Array
    Stop posting useless crap in here, this isnt the spam thread
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Just because there are one or two users chucking a tantrum because they're handle the shit they stir.

The rep system is a good indication of which users are giving more accurate information, as opposed to some which aren't.
    It's an accurate indication? Sure thing.

More like, a certain group of users sit in a particular thread, talking about what fast food they're eating at any given moment, and constantly giving each other rep every 24 hours to boost themselves above everybody else. As if it isn't completely obvious. The little green squares are obviously very important.

But anyway, I'm not interested in the reputation bar, just the little personal messages that come along with them. I'll just continue to transcribe them here, in a nice, visible place.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Untrue!

I have referred this post to the appropriate mods for an investigation.
    still nothing

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    lmzooo
    war did I miss

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    When I first signed up to OzHonda I had no intentions of selling anything on here then at one point I thought I'd contribute to the community before actually going ahead and using its trading facilities.

I have made plenty of DIY's in the past and have offered support via PM to a lot of people more than I can remember.

All it took for me to look the other way was one power hungry phaggot mod which made me remove the DIY's I worked hard for (It's time consuming documenting everything and trying to get it done at the same time. Especially my biggest DIY which was on how to respray a car at home).

Anyway - The point I'm trying to get to is that the system (just like any other) will always have flaws in it. Before it used to be so hard to get a rep point and my first rep point was from the legend himself (ECU-MAN) which made me an instant member.

The people that abuse it (I sometimes abuse it too, but at the end of the day, I rep anything/anyone that deserves it 99% of the time) aren't really all that bad.. If you look into the history of the spam crew even before all the new usernames popped up that are actually all oldschoolers, you will realise that a lot of the advice they give wether it be for the lols or just written in a way where people would find it offensive, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're abusing the system.

A lot of the shit advice I've seen usually come from newcomers just to slide a rep point here and there and they're usually the ones flinging shit at people most of the time.

Spam thread is like 4chan (Oh God.. No where near, but an ozhonda version). Sometimes you just shouldn't go in there.

Shit like this:
    "People here say "****** abo" on a regular basis. The constant use of this and other racist and homophobic slurs makes OzHonda one of the most openly prejudiced forums I've ever visited." is honestly retarded. What are you going to do ? Police the internet ? Get a grip dude and come to terms with your life.. Not everything is about ozhonda and if shit that people say get to you, especially from people that you've NEVER met, than you need to sort yourself out.

ffs m8 inb4essay - most of this probably doesn't make sense
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    power hungary phaggot mod

lmao

busselton is still on my holiday list

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    all changed when it started running like a business

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    big arse essay
    All made sense, all is truth

Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    busselton is still on my holiday list
    Shit place mun, surf isn't even goot there

Shithole
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    Shit like this:
    "People here say "****** abo" on a regular basis. The constant use of this and other racist and homophobic slurs makes OzHonda one of the most openly prejudiced forums I've ever visited." is honestly retarded. What are you going to do ? Police the internet ? Get a grip dude and come to terms with your life.. Not everything is about ozhonda and if shit that people say get to you, especially from people that you've NEVER met, than you need to sort yourself out.
    * then

Yeah. People are racist, homophobic bigots, but nah, I just need to sort myself out. You know... Fix my behaviour! That'll definitely help the situation.

But hey, I guess you're right. People shouldn't have to take the rest of the community into consideration when posting these things. There's no reason anybody should change their behaviour to make the lives of others more pleasant, all these 'phaggots' and '****en abos' should just suck it up.

"What are you going to do ? Police the internet ?" There are people who police online communities; they're called moderators. And if they can spend their time policing what they deem to be spam or abuse of the PQ system, they can sure as hell police racial and homophobic abuse as well. Hm, that certainly did take a lot of thought to comprehend, didn't it?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Is "abo" a racist term?

its abbreviation of aborigine like aussie of australian

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    * then

Yeah. People are racist, homophobic bigots, but nah, I just need to sort myself out. You know... Fix my behaviour! That'll definitely help the situation.

But hey, I guess you're right. People shouldn't have to take the rest of the community into consideration when posting these things. There's no reason anybody should change their behaviour to make the lives of others more pleasant, all these 'phaggots' and '****en abos' should just suck it up.

"What are you going to do ? Police the internet ?" There are people who police online communities; they're called moderators. And if they can spend their time policing what they deem to be spam or abuse of the PQ system, they can sure as hell police racial and homophobic abuse as well. Hm, that certainly did take a lot of thought to comprehend, didn't it?
    You do realise that moderators don't get paid for what they do, right ? If you don't like what you see than you should probably try migrating to a new forum or just ignoring what you don't like. It's the internet... Get used to it.

I can sense your tone as sarcasm in your first paragraph, however, it makes NO sense at all. People are racist yes, homophobic bigots yes.. What the hell is it to you ? People are also black, white and yellow. Fixing your behaviour WILL fix the situation because it means that people won't have to put up with your whinging.

I'm guessing you're a homosexual aboriginal ?

If I Google "why don't Aliens like humans ? And why do they always try to invade our planet ?" and results come up with explanations, does that mean I should be angry at Aliens wanting to invade our planet ?

You need to stop and listen to yourself, you're on a public forum that's free for ANYONE to join and say whatever they want. OzHonda is quite a tame community compared to others that I've been on. If you say something about an arab/muslim on any sort of western forum, it will eventually be linked with terrorism without a doubt.

It just seems you need to grow some balls and take things with a grain of salt and understand that there are no direct attacks at anyone in particular (there are a lot of homosexuals and aboriginals, even if it's used in a derogatory manner, this is something you need to get over and just 'know better' rather than getting edgy about it).

Personal attacks get dealt with pretty quickly, anything more than that like I said, should be taken with a grain of salt. We don't live in a ****ing poppy plant world with petty problems like this having to take up as much resource as it already has, so why start now ?

Just get over it.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend