Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Guys stop spamming this thread and replying for the sake of it. Ie the post above mine. Last warning before handing out infractions for spamming
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Guys stop spamming this thread and replying for the sake of it. Ie the post above mine. Last warning before handing out infractions for spamming
    he'll do it! i got one without a fkn warning. not asif i care the pq system is a joke.

Why didn't i post new tread ?

woot woot

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    he'll do it! i got one without a fkn warning. not asif i care the pq system is a joke.
    I think it's an awesome system,it's so accurate too!!

Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    An infraction , serves as a warning. Get enough warnings ( in this case , infractions ) and you get banned. Calm down and read the rules.

I resent the 0.002% of members out there that take offence to rules laid out to them , and only form or response is instant bickering.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I feel your frustration too.Ya always gonna get that but aye,sure ya know that by now though lol

Sorry guy!!! how is those PQ point work? been looking around but don't know how to get the point...anyone can help me...Thank

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Instead of 'looking around'. Make some useful posts, help out people with their questions and you'll pick up a point.

You've made 2 posts total. 1 of which is in this thread.
    Deano.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by isamu_fd1 View Post
    Sorry guy!!! how is those PQ point work? been looking around but don't know how to get the point...anyone can help me...Thank
    AT the top of the forum index in BIG RED text there is a link. Please take the time to read that and the Ozhonda FAQ.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2
    that's a good introduction for a freshman....!! ahahah..!!

hey guys sorry to add to this, I have read through and I have been waiting patiently for 3 months but nobody has yet activated my membership PQ and so I was wondering if someone could please? thanks