Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    i seriously still dont get it,, wat u mean clickin on da grey box, i click on da grey box nothing happens

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    my grey box neva turns green
    i dont no how to make it turn green

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    how do i even give a pq point
    can someone please run da steps ova to me, like point form, cuz reading the sticky if so confuseing..

s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    it's pretty straight forward cuongn if your box is grey it means you have no points in this point of time, start by contributing to the technical section.

If you get the right answers a mod will gladly reward you with a PQ point,
    and how many depends on how good your posts are
    example benji gives out 10 points at a time so it's got to be a pretty good post for him to give you one.

if you want to give somone a point.. you simply click on that star next to online/offline
    and just type in the reason why you gave them a point etc, just as if you were to give a -1 point

somone gonna rep me for this one?
    +kyobi imaging / Shooting star

1 3 5
    ├┼┼┐
    2 4 6 R

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4lyf
    Quote Originally Posted by RMN15N
    it's pretty straight forward cuongn if your box is grey it means you have no points in this point of time, start by contributing to the technical section.
    sorry cant give u rep points lol not in technican section
    but yes RMN15N is half way there...
    cuongn, just try and keep helping out as much as u can and you will be awarded soon enuff
    Last edited by jdm_kid; 16-08-2006 at 08:01 PM.
    CEE CEE DUB U

s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_kid
    sorry cant give u rep points lol not in technican section
    but yes RMN15N is half way there...
    cuongn, just try and keep helping out as much as u can and you will be awarded soon enuff
    lol @ simon... it was supposed to be a joke..
    +kyobi imaging / Shooting star

1 3 5
    ├┼┼┐
    2 4 6 R

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    ^As above.

cuongn, if you start by not making 3 posts within a few mins (just edit your first post) that might help.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

How do you use it?
    All you have to do is click the little icon next to the post (under their profile) and select either "Good" or "Poor" in the box that pops up. Also leave a small message (such as "Great accurate info!") for the person receiving the PQ point.

Im bit confused, is this actually rate thread on the right top hand side of the post or it's the one under the join date location and pictures on the user profile? and two box under that said add to reputation and report?

can someone clarify? thx
    19inch SSR Visconti Wheels & Tyres For Sale and D2 Coilover for Accord. PM for detail

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Under the user profile, the icon that reads "add to XXX reputation".
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Two boxes under the username.

Reputation: either + or - rep points, + points if the post is correct and informative, - if wrong or dangerous info is given. This is for the user's reputation, it's an indication of how knowledgable/helpful they are.

Report Post: This is used to report a post to a moderator, for example if a topic such as "civic colour coding" was posted in the "Integra" section then you use the "report post" and add a breif decription stating that it was posted in the incorrect section.

The rate the thread is for the thread itself and not just the user. For example the "Clean ek " thread has high rating since there are lots of users who post and view it and think it's a good thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED CIVC FD CIVC
    I see you have the msg up on the forum page now i spose i just need to post more good stuff to get rid of it.

Question

i still dun know how it work....can someone pls explain to me a bit more clear or easier way?