Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103
Results 1,225 to 1,235 of 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    It's an accurate indication? Sure thing.

More like, a certain group of users sit in a particular thread, talking about what fast food they're eating at any given moment, and constantly giving each other rep every 24 hours to boost themselves above everybody else. As if it isn't completely obvious. The little green squares are obviously very important.

But anyway, I'm not interested in the reputation bar, just the little personal messages that come along with them. I'll just continue to transcribe them here, in a nice, visible place.

Doctor EKVTIR-T! Spam crew have you covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    fkn ulcer under my tongue.

Any movement hurts. Even talking. Or swallowing saliva
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    is it new one pho or been a few days?

if its few days and full of yellow,just use a pin to pop it and squeeze the yellow jooce out then rinse with listerine next few hours
    Interested in buffing your glass? Spam crew have you covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    takes a while depending how thorough you are. took me 6 hours buff and wax last time. gonna buff glass tomorrow if enough time. this stuff werk well on water spots on glass. very naice.

Want to know which phone to buy? Spam crew have you covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    Lumia 820 or HTC 8x ?

Any opinions on either phone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    One of my friends just got the 8x. Very nice phone. Both run Windows Phone though, so the variety of apps available leaves a lot to be desired (only about 100k or so apps compared to 500k for Android and 1mil for iOS i think) that said, the interface is so amazing.

I'd go with the htc. i have a htc. I dropped it this morning and the case broke, instead of the phone. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Person ally ... I'd go with the Lumia 820, because its a Nokia and nothing else.

What happened to your option of a Galaxy Note 2? ... because you can use that to play all the emulators :3
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    hahah i thought about it, looked at more videos - but it is too damn big,

Im thinking lumia aswell being Nokia, and my last HTC broke...twice
    Need some JDM parts? PHO hooks spam crew up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    hay ram.

wan any jdm cerato parts
    Information about car safety? Spam screw have you covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    post 2000-2001 cars have better safety ratings. Some manufacturers like Mitsubishi and proton made unsafe cars in the 2000s, but Hondas, Yotas, Mazdas and Subarus of the the post 2001 era are usually much safer.
    Medical advise? Spam screw have you covered. (Keep in mind not seeing a GP following initial advice should be obvious)
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    Oi abos srs time

Have u kunts had wisdom teeth. Out?

I cant lose my mouth atm, can barely chew food, have to eat with front teeth

Pain is been heere since 9 days and getting worse
    go asap and get it pulled 100% srs.

the pain will get so bad you would prefer to be dead srs.

these days even with needle you can hardly feel it,coz they use super fine needle for the anaesthetic..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    go to dentist and get checked out mun

how many of them?

if your lucky, they can pull it out at the dentist and you can walk out straight after

but, if they're really close to nerves, you gon have to go under
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    go to dentist and get checked out mun

how many of them?

if your lucky, they can pull it out at the dentist and you can walk out straight after

but, if they're really close to nerves, you gon have to go under
    decayed wisdom tooth

I had the biggest phobia of dentist,hadnt been since primary

huge regret also,man theyre so good nowadays,you hardly feel anything,the biggest hurdle is the psychological one
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    What was ur issue? Wisdom coming through, or u had gum infection?
    gargling anything is wasting your time honestly

if you have pain its either exposed nerve or decay/infection

you'll thank me by going asap and get it fixed mun...

its the worst pain ever if you leave it be

I think I proved my point, you have no factual information to back your claims nor to contribute to anything you claim, thus you are inaccurate, misinformed and in-factual. (Also following that hilarious wikipedia post.)

Stop stirring the pot, you clearly have a personal vendetta at hand and its just embarrassing watching you post.
    Last edited by lolmclol; 25-12-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Moderator - here to help Array
    Guys, this isnt the vent thread!!! Keep this thread strictly about the PQ system. I cbf to keep dishing out infractions so please stay on topic so baby jesus doesnt cry
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I apologise if this has already been covered.. but I really don't want to go reading and searching through 103 pages to find an answer.

I have 11 "green blocks" now and since I hit 11 they do not increase anymore. My understanding is that every 100-200 points it would increase by one block, I've gained at least 400 since I reached 11 and it has not increased.

This is not the first time the rep point system has stopped working for me either.

If this has already been answered just link me to the page, sorry if it's seems like I'm being lazy.

cheers.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    I apologise if this has already been covered.. but I really don't want to go reading and searching through 103 pages to find an answer.

I have 11 "green blocks" now and since I hit 11 they do not increase anymore. My understanding is that every 100-200 points it would increase by one block, I've gained at least 400 since I reached 11 and it has not increased.

This is not the first time the rep point system has stopped working for me either.

If this has already been answered just link me to the page, sorry if it's seems like I'm being lazy.

cheers.
    the blocks cap out at 11 then your rep points just increase without getting any further blocks, ive got over 5600 points and im still on 11 blocks.
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post

cheers.
    I believe 11 is the max amount of blocks that you can have, from here on your rep points will go up and you will be able to give more points to another member depending on the amount of points you already have
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    You've reached maximum knowledge mang, 11 blocks is max.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    shiiieeetttt triplw hit
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Ahh wow, that makes sense.

Thanks dudes
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

guys this forum is reserved for PQ related posts only thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    I have a lot of unwarranted pq.
    both positive and negative.

Can the appropriate moderator please investigate.

Moderator - here to help Array
    Bau you need to contact ben and/or wyn
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.