Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    The way the system is setup only YOU can see what other users have given you. YOu can't see anything about another user except for their points.

Also.....the way the system started.......only mods had the ability to hand out points and then bit by bit knowledgable users got points till they reached a level of points (15) where they can start handing out points.

SO basically to be able to hand out points.......you have to earn them. As opposed to other forums where their ability to hand out points also increases with their post count, join date etc.

There will be abuse of any and every system you implement.........but we've tried to reduce it as best as possible!

If you DO find abuse of the system then report it to a moderator as we do treat it seriously.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

uumm ok
    define abusing
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    giving someone -points for no reson
    giving someone + points for no reson
    giving points to spam type of post
    giving - points coz someopne pissed you off.

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    i still think what kyle said is a good idea...i rather click on someones PQ and see what they know about then clicking on someones trade rating and seeing 'A+++++ awesome buyer'

as this forum is 'suppose' to be a more technical and informative forum then a for sales site...

for trading rating the simple no. is good enough
    for PQ, where u get it or for wat post is more relevant to this forum and to the users...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Well someone may be knowledgable and get a fair few PQ points and also be a scammer...
    Nothing wrong with the trader system IMO. Its a different system to the PQ system

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    how come i dun get any PQ from admin

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quangsta
    i still think what kyle said is a good idea...i rather click on someones PQ and see what they know about then clicking on someones trade rating and seeing 'A+++++ awesome buyer'

as this forum is 'suppose' to be a more technical and informative forum then a for sales site...

for trading rating the simple no. is good enough
    for PQ, where u get it or for wat post is more relevant to this forum and to the users...
    Dood did you read my reply even?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by |N|
    how come i dun get any PQ from admin
    coz you spamm to much

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EF9 SiR
    I think that the system is quite good as it is. I don't think there is much if any 'back scratching' going on. I just thought it would be neat to be able to see what posts a person made in which they got rep for.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EF9 SiR
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN
    giving someone -points for no reson
    giving someone + points for no reson
    giving points to spam type of post
    giving - points coz someopne pissed you off.
    Theres also the thing where as if you see someone being a dik, and you reward them with -tv rep, then they will most likley retaliate.

Member Array
    Car:
    737 - Ventura Bus
    Just a quick Q,

i noticed the pst in the lounge stating that PQ points are only for technical discussion...why is this?

To be honest, i received a point for my posts in panda's licence debarcle thread which i think was deserved...however it is actually forbidden...

I can understand that you would not want people giving out pq points for finding awesome pics of naked girls, or some amazing car, but should the PQ system really be limited to technical discussion?

What about a good post that helps someone find something in the WTB section, etc.

Im not stirring trouble...

Just some thoughts...
    If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback!

Well to make things simple we've dissalowed people from using it in the lounge, because its not always going to be clear cut as to whether it was 'relevant' or not.

If we just say its for technical related posts in the tech and model specific forums then it makes it much easier to monitor.

On other forums people get points for posting up pr0n and other things......we just don't want that to happen here. Also if you see a reply from a person with a lot of points you know that they know what they're talking about.

Hope that makes sense!