Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Hi all,

As discussed here we are trialing a photography competition to see who can take the best pic of their honda. To submit or vote for a pic, simply click the Album link at the top of the forum window and click on the Photo Comp link.

Rules
    1. Images are of to be Honda cars only.
    2. Only post processing allowed is resizing, sharpening, levels and/or brightness/contrast adjustments.
    3. The first competition will run for 1 months ending at midnight on the 14th April 2004.
    4. If the car(s) you have taken the picture of do not belong to you, please gain permission from the owner of the car before submitting to the album.
    5. Ozhonda takes no responsibility for pictures that are published of cars where the owner has not been notified/permission received.
    6. Limit of 3 pictures per user.

The Winner
    The winner will get to choose his/her custom rank (appears under username) as well as receive either a large or a small Ozhonda sticker (which will be mailed out to him/her).

Rating/Voting
    Rating/voting for images can be done in the album by clicking on the "Rating" Link and giving a rating from 1-10. If there is a tie, then the moderators/admins will decide on the pictures (with the highest equal rating) that should win.

Comments
    Click the "Comments" link to give the reader some feedback and to voice your opinions on the pictures submitted.

Any feedback please post here as this is the first competition and your input would be appreciated!

Entries close Midnight 14 April 2004
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Can you submit / enter more than once? *as in, perhaps enter two photos if you have two good ones?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCoupe
    Can you submit / enter more than once? *as in, perhaps enter two photos if you have two good ones?
    Yes, you sure can....but there is a limit of 3 pictures per user.

can you increase the size limitations ... they are pretty small for people who are going to be taking high quality pics ... alternatively ... can we say post a URL (for the sanity of 56 kb people )

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    Will the photographers remain annonymous?? Or will you be displaying the name of the photographer...

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by McChook
    Will the photographers remain annonymous?? Or will you be displaying the name of the photographer...
    When you upload a pic, you have to be registered = your username.

Is that what you mean Matt?

Member Array
    Car:
    Fridge
    Can I enter photos of my mums Honda? since thats the only Honda in my house hehehe (joking)

whens the next photo shoot meeting? i wanna enter some pics. and i know my nissan looks nothing like a honda

JDM Array
    Car:
    Starlet ATM
    cant wait to see them all

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Quote Originally Posted by McChook
    When you upload a pic, you have to be registered = your username.

Is that what you mean Matt?
    Basically. I would think that seeing the photgrapher's names would be open for bias

Member Array
    do u have to take a pic of 1 honda or can u have a group of hondas in one photo?

Snap Happy! Array
    Car:
    ER34
    damn I need a nice honda to take pics of....any volunteer's?
    ClubITR.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    F20C Clubman Build
    Win: there was a point made about only 5.o mega pixel allowed to enter... um.. does this still hold? Cuase if it is .... then i cant enter..???