Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    Quote Originally Posted by msnealo
    Interested in hearing about the security.....

In regards to autolocking will only happen if you unlock the car and no door is opened. Any other time (that is once door is opened) it won't autolock incase you left your keys on the seat or somewhere else inside.
    door opening does not include boot opening. if you unlock the car with the remote(not just unlocking the boot with the remote) and then only open the boot, the car will autolock after the boot is close. So if the key is left in the boot, the key will be locked inside.
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    Has anyone installed an after market security alarm and can it be integrated with the euro's system so that you don't lose the auto locking etc.?

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Does the std security system have a glass break sensor?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r
    Does the std security system have a glass break sensor?
    no .. there is no sensor or whatsoever in the standard security system in euro. the only sensor that it has is the one when you open up the lock manually from the inside and open up the door

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    The standard security is only an engine immobiliser, I think?
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosp
    The standard security is only an engine immobiliser, I think?
    Just an immobiliser and the horn as am alarm if the car is started without first disarming or the door is unlocked manually from the inside by hand.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one
    Has anyone installed an after market security alarm and can it be integrated with the euro's system so that you don't lose the auto locking etc.?
    yes, EuroAccord13 has after market alarm controlled using the original honda key
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY 03 EURO
    "door opening does not include boot opening. if you unlock the car with the remote(not just unlocking the boot with the remote) and then only open the boot, the car will autolock after the boot is close. So if the key is left in the boot, the key will be locked inside."

LOL.... I have done this twice at the beach.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by eurotrash
    "door opening does not include boot opening. if you unlock the car with the remote(not just unlocking the boot with the remote) and then only open the boot, the car will autolock after the boot is close. So if the key is left in the boot, the key will be locked inside."

LOL.... I have done this twice at the beach.
    Ive done this under Strathfield car radio to check my 6x9s i moved the car forward a bit blocked the driveway... of course it took NRMA an hour to get in there after all the complaints