Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"

[EURO] using 16" wheel as spare??

I have got myself a set of 17" wheels and thinking of using one of the 16" as spare(if no one buys them). Is that a good idea?
    Last edited by eurosp; 12-11-2005 at 12:51 PM.
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosp
    I have got myself a set of 17" wheels and thinking of using one of the 16" as spare. Is that a good idea?
    Of course - excellent idea - especially if you travel long distances. A space saver just isn't good enough if you are on a long trip and the nearest tyre shop is either closed or 300kms away.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    I don't have a lot room in my garage, so I'm thinking of selling the space saver (If I dicided to use the 16"). Does it worth any money? Who will buy back the space saver? Anyone know if the dealer or any thye shop buy them back?
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

wish you good luck with selling the space saver.

if someone was to fork out money for a spare, they would get a proper wheel instead of a space saver. But that's my opinion anyway, who knows you may be lucky.