Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5 honda integra Type R

need some help.....

hey guys its been a while since i been onn iv been on a studying holiday in the philipines.....and when i came back i had to help my kuzn wit his integra...
    i set his car up as if it was mine and feels like a track car (just how i like it) jus some minor suspension mods...like koni adjustables, struts and anti roll bars thats about it and 16' rimz with nagkangz...and with the engine full exhaust including Spoon high flow cat but thats the only spoon product i have on it for him the rest is custom....
    well anyways to the point i was driving it a few days ago and fealt a little rough when it came to revving.... so i checked the oil and it was almost gone.....i changed the oil myself tightend everythign as it should and it ran smoothly for about 3 weeks n then i checked again jus for annual check up and almost all the oil was gone.....

any thoughts......?
    i checked wit lube mobile and even my friend who is a mechanic n has worked with honda'z for more than 10 yrs n he says there are no cracks...

help please!

engine burning oil?
    or leaking somewhere.
    could onli b the two from my experience