Newcomer Array
    Car:
    87 Accord $edan

87' Accord suspension?

hey everyone. i'm new to the honda scene and wondering what kind of suspension options i have on my 1987 accord sedan. i wanna slam it on its guts - so i'm thinking super lows but not sure if they are made for this year model.. any info would be appreciated!
    cheers guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    www.kingsprings.com.au
    And check the catalogue...

Yer dump it on it's guts and.... yer... nevermind Good luck.

King Springs make a 'Low' spring (30mm drop)... unfortunately there is no super low application for your vehicle

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1987 honda accord 2L si
    hey man i own a 87 accord just lowered it there are no supper lows made for these cars but you can get lows which is what i got they are good but considering my car already sat low it takes a watchful eye to notice it but also with the new springs i found when i load the car she drops on its guts and since i have rims and all they tyres rub so thats a warning but you can supsably order your springs to a stiffness which i did not know till they were in my hads lol and u may need to get your guards rolled i know i do. they just add cement to your boot to dump it on its balls haha