Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vtir Rear Wing

Hey guys im still looking to buy a vtir and as i new to integra's just want to know if the 97 onwords come with a rear wing ??? coz all the vtir iv been looking for at car yards that r 97 up dont have a rear wing ??? and im not talking about type r's.

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    hm...funny lot of people wanna take em off bnut ur the first who wants to get 1

anywayz call up honbits they should have it

the number is 97252611
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    I'm sure the 97+ DC2's come with optional rear spoiler. If you happen to buy one without it I can source you a used one for a good price.

Jon

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Don't mean to steal the thread but do any of you guys know where/if possible to get a type r wing for my gsi, I just like the look of it how it isn't overdone, i think its perfect. Another problem is my car is burgundy so colour matching might be an issue.

sorry cita if this caused any probs,

Javed

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    Honda had the type R ring wing as an option for the VTiRs and Gsi's from 96-98 apparently. My mate looked at buying a VTiR, and the owner said it was an option when he bought the car in 98...

I like the type r wing as well.

yeah the type-r wings look sick but i would have 1 if i had a VTIR coz at the end of the day ITS NOT A TYPE-R :cry:

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Yeah well neither is mine and having a type R wing doesnt mean you are trying to tell the world you have a type R. Maybe if you had type R stickers put over your vtir or gsi then it would be lame. I just like the look of the wing, it looks trick!

Yea what Javed said.
    I jsut like it, i'm not trying to imitate a type R, actually what would you have to do to make it look like a type R, the differences are so subtle I can't make it out.
    They look different but I can't really tell where.

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    i can sell you mine

make an offer! (vtir wing)
    when do we hit vtec?

Please keep this on topic. I don't mind discussing wings but if you want to know the difference between a DC2 VTi-R and DC2R then make a new post.

With the original question, does anyone know the exact year they stopped making DC2 VTi-R's?

From what i've seen on the road, all the VTi-R's have spoilers, so i assume they all came factory with one, unless the owner specifically requested one without a spoiler. I don't know for sure though.

well iv been looking for a vtir coz i got no car right coz dick slamed the into my 91 lude going though a red light im getting paid out and need to buy a new car anyway the vtir that have pics on sites like autotrader.com.au dont seem to have rear wing ......UM COME TO THINK OF IT MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN SMASHED??? WHAT DO UZ THINK ????