Member Array
    Car:
    CBR250RR
    when i turned, my car made that clicking noise, so i replaced both c.v joints, left side is fine now, and so is right hand side EXCEPT when im in 2nd gear turning right.. it still makes a noise, but not as loud. seems like when i shift into 2nd gear, and turn right its rubbing somehow? i know it sounds funny, but its happening. my mechanic fought it was a faulty c.v joint, so he went and got a new one and stil the same. any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance...

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR250RR
    its an LS btw..

may be the bush coz that noise

im not sure but it could be your power steering liqud. had the same porblem with my mums car......fixed it by putting in more....but it was leaking so i came back. Dont know if this is like yours but it can be a start i guess.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR250RR
    hmm.. but isnt it weird how its just 2nd gear turning right? its got my stumped.

Yeah...it is wierd man......but just go look in the power steering container under the hood....see if it got enough.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR250RR
    yeah, got plenty.. anybody?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    Could be the bushes on the radial rods.
    These are the rods which connect from the front lower control arms to the front cross member. The knocking comes from the rod hitting the member when the rubber dies and only happens when turning or launching.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Civic EG5 with JDM B16
    Wheel bearring ??

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR250RR
    but does it only happen in 2nd gear ?