Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DC5R Floor Mats

Member Array
    Car:
    EG

DC5R Floor Mats

I saw a DC5R on carsales with red Type R floormates.

Are these an option on the DC5R's or was the Ad I saw just a once off set someone made?
    Will they fit on a DC2? Well, obviously they'll "fit" because there only floormates, but I mean, theres no things on the side of them etc?
    Anyone know how much roughly you'd be looking at for a set?

I figure Honda Spare parts is the only place I could get them. :s

Thanks

Yeah the DC5R where option coming in Black or Red in CW or NBP

Honda Spare Parts are is gonna be hard to find... the best way is talking to EG5 at JDMyard he can get you some

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5
    yes thats rite. they are options, costs around 2-3 hundreds. (yes i know they are not cheap) er.. there are 3 pieces, the back onces and the passenger is just place it on, only for the dirver's bit there are 2 holes and comes with 2 holders to clip on to the seat to make it stables.
    u can try and call the honda dealers but dont think they will stock cos the Tyrpe R is not comin to aus nemore. but er i am sure u can buy it from one of the oz honda treader here.

cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Nil
    I got the blue dc5r mats, excel quality mats

with the dc2r, best to look for their own mats coz the dc5 are cut to shape of the dc5 floor

either way u should be able to get the R or type S mats at honda, ebay had some as well

Moderator Array
    Car:
    The non Honda
    around $260

best bet is to ring up a honda parts store failing that one of the wreckers, if its out there your bound to be able to buy them.

as fanatk said, i would stick with mats for specifically for a dc2 as floor space is going to be differnt for all models, nothing worse then having ridges in your floor mats.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '03 DC5R
    What colour is your interior? I got red sway theme on my DC5R and red Type R floormats. They are going grey in the middle of my driver seat mat. Keep good care of it. My floor mats look like sh*t now, i only still keep them because of the Integra Type R badge on it! lol... or maybe i'm just a cheap-o!?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Well, at the moment my interior is black. My plan for Interior is Red Bride Full Bucket Seats, Same Color red in my doors, and red carpet. With Red DC2R Floormates.

Similar to this, but DC2 version:
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~bangers...yper_inter.jpg
    #

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '03 DC5R
    haha that is what my car looks like exactly on the inside, nice choice *thumbs up* =D
    just take care of the red, it's a b**ch once it fades or stained... your car will look hot!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by R123
    yes thats rite. they are options, costs around 2-3 hundreds. (yes i know they are not cheap) er.. there are 3 pieces, the back onces and the passenger is just place it on, only for the dirver's bit there are 2 holes and comes with 2 holders to clip on to the seat to make it stables.
    u can try and call the honda dealers but dont think they will stock cos the Tyrpe R is not comin to aus nemore. but er i am sure u can buy it from one of the oz honda treader here.

cheers.
    It is the law in Australia for car companies to stock spare parts for a car which has ceased production for up to 5 years.

i bought red floor mats from honda $260
    waited two days
    Almost ozhonda furniture.

Ive got black DC2R ones! Pretty heavy duty, but ive notices that you get rubbing on the left side of the driver's one because of the clutch! Not sure if the DC2R ones come in a red?! You also cant use the DC5R ones in the DC2R as the 2R is a 5 piece and the 5R is a 3 piece kit!