Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    The Honda Japan website has been updated for the new Accord

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCORD/ (jap only, but many pics)

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    OK -- the Type R/S does have an add-on lip kit and side skirts from the look of the pics. In fact, it looks pretty good IMO... The Euro R grille is more like the Mugen -- which means it might be a high priority replacement part:

The wheels and everything start to look better -- it will probabaly look much better in the metal:

Also, there's another kit in the pics too -- one of the Modulo kits which looks pretty good...

Interestingly, also among the accessories now (in Japan) are slotted brake rotors...
    Last edited by Tobster; 25-11-2005 at 09:30 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Great work Tobster. The Euro R/Type S grill looks sooo much better than the new stock 3 point chrome. Lots of people will be opting for a different grill as the chrome doesn't look so good IMo.

Not so sure why you say the Euro R grill looks like the Mugen grill - it is totally different.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The '06 EuroR's grill looks better because it doesn't have the top strip of chrome that the '06 Euro has. And yeah, it does not look like a mugen grill. The EuroR's grill is smaller and the mesh is closer to the front. I prefer the EuroR's grill over the mugen's, which makes it look like a vacuum cleaner.

Oh, and for base model lovers, I think the '03/04/05 base model's instrument cluster looks nicer. Everything else looks the same except for that steering wheel which I don't like. Here's the '06 base.

Also, do you get keyless, remoteless entry and start? It's an option in the 24TL, which is the equivalent of the Luxury model here. Too bad there is no button start. Just a knob. LOL.
    http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCORD/equipment/index.html

And pity the Japanese who have to buy the 2.0L model. Look at those rims! 15 inch POWAAAAAAAAA~~~~

And it also seems like they only have the 5AT model, no more 6MT. And no more fabric interior for the 2.4L. Only full leather (TL) or 1/2 and 1/2 (Type S). I'm starting to dislike the Type S name. It has no hint of sportiness over the 24TL model other than the 225/45 R17 (which is on our lux anyway)
    Last edited by aaronng; 25-11-2005 at 10:36 AM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    I simply meant that compared to the previous Type R/S grille which was just black with the small coloured surround and shaped in line with the whole nose, this new one appears to have a deeper body coloured bottom lip section (not as deep as the Mugen one obviously) and the plastic mesh is slightly more upright maybe... It just looked to me like Honda had moved slightly towards that inset mesh grille look...
    Last edited by Tobster; 25-11-2005 at 11:33 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    It's amazing how a different set of wheels can make this car look like a Berlina.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    The New Euro R grill doesn't look as good as the current one imo. What's with those 15 inch wheels anyways. Looks so out of place!

modulo bodykit...

new euro-R looks ok... but i duno the styling has become a bit too fussy with this latest updates (the lines are no where near as clean)

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    man i love those wheels.
    i actually rang honda aust to see if i could get them in.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT

Red face

These pics are from Honda jap web site:

Steering wheel doesn't look quite right IMO. Love the centre dash on sat nav.

eeek! fake woodgrain

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    wtf is this euro accessory? A pillow? lol

haha

Last edited by yfin; 25-11-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    hmmm - wonder whether we will get that Type S model. Looks much better.