Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by accordoholic
    The only one we don't have currrently is the TL which is known as Legend which we are getting here anyway and we had Legends before as well.
    The TL isn't the Legend -- it's basically a V6 TSX (Euro) with fatter wheel arches.

The RL is the new Legend.

I read a while ago that Honda were contemplating introducing Acura as a brand in Australia: it's basically a maketing strategy to enable them to pitch certain cars against established luxury marques like BMW. You have a high-end range and a low-end.

Nissan does the same thing in the US with its Infiniti brand.

Lexus is much the same story: the brand was created for the US market and has apparently only just been launched in Japan where everything was just badged Toyota.
    Last edited by Tobster; 15-12-2005 at 10:00 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    i gotta say i went and saw the 06 today and it's definitely a sideways step from the 04-05 euro..the front bumper looks good in darker colours but the grille is hideous and the sideskirts look good also..i thought i liked the new steering wheel but after i saw it in person i dont.....overall def a sideways step ..if you have an 04-05 euro dont even bother with trading it in .btw the 17s look ok but the standards 16s are fugly.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster
    The TL isn't the Legend -- it's basically a V6 TSX (Euro) with fatter wheel arches.
    I believe it's a totally different car, which only looks similar to the TSX (Euro) from the front. The most obvious differences are the side panels, the rear end, the interrior (which is not only different to the Euro, but also to the TSX, which itself has a different interrior to the Euro), and the front bumper bar. It's also supposed to be a larger car. Go to the TL section on the Acura homepage and take a close look at the image gallery.