Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    The pics in the press release do it more justice than the pics I've seen so far but I don't think it looks as sporty as the 05 model. IMO the bling on the front makes it looks less European and more like something you'd expect from Asia. Still looks good from the back though (even with those wheels).

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    more importantly , has it put on weight in lux or std guise compared to other models.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    Pics of the new interior with metallic finish at the following links.

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/st...105550_2mg.jpg

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/st...105550_3mg.jpg

Edit: Fixed your links for you. (aaronng)
    Last edited by chosen_one; 02-12-2005 at 10:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    Here's a couple of larger and clearer Honda promo pics that were in the press release in an earlier post. It's beginning to grow on me.

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/st...105558_2mg.jpg

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/st...05558_00mg.jpg

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    The fog lights look so much better, they don't look like an after market add on like the old one's. And the bum doesn't look as big with crease line around the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one
    enjoy the pics of the new interior with metallic finish at the following links.

http://us1.webpublications.com.au/st...105550_2mg.jpg
    What's the lcd used for located above the hazzard light switch in the above photo?
    Last edited by msnealo; 02-12-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    some more news.....no color changes but there will be 17" wheel options...dont ask me wat they look like or how much they will cost....i just got my new parts list for the euros and 2 kinds of 17"s to pick!

good news coz i dont like the new rims so far
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1
    some more news.....no color changes but there will be 17" wheel options...dont ask me wat they look like or how much they will cost....i just got my new parts list for the euros and 2 kinds of 17"s to pick!

good news coz i dont like the new rims so far
    That's the best news I've heard all week. Keep us posted and put up a pic or two when you get the info.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRV
    That means more $$ to spend....
    Good strategy Honda Aust. Throw in some ugly wheels and make sure that everyone pays extra $$ for the options....

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by hihidamon
    That means more $$ to spend....
    Good strategy Honda Aust. Throw in some ugly wheels and make sure that everyone pays extra $$ for the options....
    Yeah I initially thought that too, but they could be cutting their own throats by going down that path. Maybe they're trying to capture an older market?? Either way, the wheels are too conservative for the car and have to go.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    What's the lcd used for located above the hazzard light switch in the above photo?
    Here's what UNLS1 had to say about it in post #1 of this thread.

The sat nav is the best! Its the 2nd cheapest on the market atm at $3000. That is factory sat nav i mean....we had 2 hours in the car with 3 different routes we had to program into the touch screen sat nav...

Its just fantastic, the climate controll is touch screen or u can use the buttons like the 05, another window panel is on the top of the dash in the middle for duel climate and audio.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    Thank's chosen one. Read the thread and didn't pick up on that.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster
    Remember too that if you buy a Euro now with 17 inch rims and want to change them to other factory 17s, you won't need tyres as well -- which would have been included (I think) in the quote that was being discussed. Surely they can't be more than $500 a rim?

I was quoted $637/rim (2005 Lux Style) April this yr at one of Honda dealer spare part department in Brisbane. They are so expansive!

But I am sure if you have connection or when you option rims with new car purchase or if you buy a set of 4, they can give you trade price.