Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    for supercharger kits i would recommend the kits from Comptech. Very neat and tidy setups with great gains.

go N/A!!! spent that on suspension

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    what's N/A?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by stevharr
    what's N/A?
    NA= naturally aspirated (which your car is now)

IMO adding turbo kits or superchargers to honda engines is just a waste of money. honda engines are refined as is, bolting on a turbo or supercharger is just causing more strain on the engine shortening its lifespan. I understand u can rebuild the motor, but whats the point? You can simply just buy a nissan and do all that and get so much more. I guess those who choose the force induction route with their hondas want something different but i belive down the line they will encounter problems.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    NA= naturally aspirated (which your car is now)

IMO adding turbo kits or superchargers to honda engines is just a waste of money. honda engines are refined as is, bolting on a turbo or supercharger is just causing more strain on the engine shortening its lifespan. I understand u can rebuild the motor, but whats the point? You can simply just buy a nissan and do all that and get so much more. I guess those who choose the force induction route with their hondas want something different but i belive down the line they will encounter problems.
    That's what I am afraid of. These cars are too expensive to experiment with, which is why I posed the question.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    im keeping my S2K NA, jus do your basic mods such as intake, exhaust, and headers....the F20c isnt the easy to get power from. FI would be the best power gains but at what cost? If i wanted a road rocket i would have bought a nissan, S2K is a good all rounder with excellent cornering and good speed to beat most cars on the road.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    hehehe i know how u feel. You cant realli compare NA vs turbo. Turbo cars are capable of 200+ KWs at the wheels whilst S2K has only 120-135kw at the wheels. Hardly a fair race. But on the track i beat ya that nissan that beat you would have a difficult time if it wasnt properly setup. If your one of those ppl who have to be the fastest then the s2000 isnt for you and id suggest for you to sell it. No point trying to be the fastest on the road.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    well, I don't really expect to be the fastest on the road, or I'd rob a bank and buy an F1 McLaren! But it would be nice to have a little more power to put it on par with a 350Z for example

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Noooo! go hardcore N/A! Its jus so much more sexier

Right On!
    wanna turbo, buy a nissan.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by stevharr
    But it would be nice to have a little more power to put it on par with a 350Z for example
    Stock, i'd think an S2000 is allready better then a 350z....

Member Array
    Car:
    dc5r
    To go a little off topic... i got a short vid of a yank with a ap1 s2k wit toda quad throttles, spec c toda cams n all this other crazy shit and DAMN the thing sounds like it belongs on a F1 grid

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    honda build quality > nissan build quality
    hondas sexy looks > nissans looks
    so therefore, honda > nissan
    heheheh.....
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...