Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    I have a quote from Toda Racing for doing the work and have also spoken to Adrian. All I need to do now is find out how long I'll be without the car and then I will arrange to bring it in to your workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by blusir2
    I think the best idea is to take your car to our workshop. Toda Racing Australia in Ingleburn. As many people here will know Adrian was one of the first people in Australia to turbo a S2000. He did it back in 1999 and he knows Honda's inside out. We have that same S2000 now being fully re-worked and it will be a stunner when it is finished. When it was on the road i can tell that it was very very fast and it was reliable with no problems. Adrian spent a lot of time on that car and he really knows how to do it right. You can't just slap on a turbo and assume it will go well. It is a very very hard car to tune and modify as it only comes good with the right mods and parts combinations. Just come down for a chat and you can get a very good idea of what we can do for u. I myself am making mine a N/A beast and i will soon post up dyno charts and news of wat a F20C can do when it is modified correctly with the right parts and handwork.
    Hope u find the info u need and good luck with ur project.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    That sounds good Stevharr. Did u ring or come in. Havent heard about it yet thats all. Hope everything goes well anywayz. Im sure we'll bump into eachother if ur coming for a turbo kit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    That sounds good Stevharr. Did u ring or come in. Havent heard about it yet thats all. Hope everything goes well anywayz. Im sure we'll bump into eachother if ur coming for a turbo kit.
    I have been emailing Adrian, but rang today and spoke to his wife. It is booked in for next wednesday and should be ready for the weekend

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ek4
    NA !!! Best rear wheel drive in NA.
    NO TURBO please....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Rev Hard kit will not fit. It's a low mount turbo manifold the turbo sits right where the steering rod is. You'd have to replace the manifold and downpipe, so you may as well just go custom.

The only US made kit I know that fits RHD is the LoveFab V1 kit. How do I know? I have one.

http://www.lovefab.com/
    You were right, Adrian called me yesterday to give me the bad news The manifold has to be replaced. Unfortunately by the time I saw your post I'd already paid for the kit. At least once the manifold and down piping has been sorted out it should be plain sailing.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Sorry...

Just so you know, there is a fairly active forum on S2000s over at http://au.s2ki.com.

And several of us are FI.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000
    Sorry...

Just so you know, there is a fairly active forum on S2000s over at http://au.s2ki.com.

And several of us are FI.
    I've just spoken to Adrian and replacing the manifold will solve all of the problems, the downpipe is ok, so an inconvenience, but the project will be completed.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I'm surprised the downpipe is OK. That would lead me to believe the turbo will be mounted in the same position and only the manifold changed. I would have thought both the manifold and turbo would interfere with the steering shaft.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    I think the best idea is to take your car to our workshop. Toda Racing Australia in Ingleburn. As many people here will know Adrian was one of the first people in Australia to turbo a S2000. He did it back in 1999 and he knows Honda's inside out. We have that same S2000 now being fully re-worked and it will be a stunner when it is finished. When it was on the road i can tell that it was very very fast and it was reliable with no problems. Adrian spent a lot of time on that car and he really knows how to do it right. You can't just slap on a turbo and assume it will go well. It is a very very hard car to tune and modify as it only comes good with the right mods and parts combinations. Just come down for a chat and you can get a very good idea of what we can do for u. I myself am making mine a N/A beast and i will soon post up dyno charts and news of wat a F20C can do when it is modified correctly with the right parts and handwork.
    Hope u find the info u need and good luck with ur project.
    Wish Adrian took that much care and time with every car that came through his workshop....

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    Wish Adrian took that much care and time with every car that came through his workshop....
    whats that suppose to mean?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    What is that supposed to mean?? I work at TODA Racing?? Have we done something in the past to make u unhappy?

If you ask everyone who has been in the shop Adrian does good work and treats ppl very well if he is treated well himself. Hope there is not a mis-understanding?

Anwayz.... Steve's car is looking good and I was working on it today a little. Will be good when finished.

Jason
    TODA Racing Australia

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I'm guessing this will be too late once again but.....

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=363602

This is basically the same manifold I'm using.