Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT

Accord Euro workshop manual on CD

I just purchased this off ebay. I know it could be crap but hey I am willing to take a risk.

Once I receive it I'll let you guys know if it is worthwhile.

He seems to receive quite good feedback on other workshop manuals sold (eg Civic) - so that is a good start anyway.

He claims it is a "PROFESSIONALLY LABELLED CD" - whatever that means. Maybe he works for Honda - he seems to have a few honda manuals.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Last edited by yfin; 05-12-2005 at 03:34 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY 03 EURO
    Great Find!

Post some screen shots when you get it

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I am being flooded with PMs from members asking me to sell copies of this CD.

I am sorry I can't sell copies of this as that is piracy. If you want to buy this I have posted up a link to the seller above. As far as I am aware I will be receiving a legitimate CD in the post (lets wait and see). I can't deal in pirate copies.

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Great find!

I just ordered one too. For the cost of an import magazine it's worth the risk!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Matell
    Great find!

I just ordered one too. For the cost of an import magazine it's worth the risk!
    Good stuff Matell -fingers crossed aye?

I will be chuffed if this is detailed with diagrams etc I saw the program used at Honda North in Perth - the interface looked exactly like that picture above (enter the part number and it showed a diagram, etc)- so I am excited.

If this covers the Euro R I will be over the moon as I would love the proper diagrams to fit the Euro R kit - unlikely but you never know.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    I have just ordered one too. Just one thing come across my mind after I paid for it. Dose that CD include Euro or just Accord?
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosp
    I have just ordered one too. Just one thing come across my mind after I paid for it. Dose that CD include Euro or just Accord?
    i ordered it and wondered the same, but it is a Euro in the picture isnt it??

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Someone will correct me if I am wrong - but there is no Thai Accord in the UK - well that is the last time I checked the Honda UK website.

They only have the "Accord" which is the Euro here. Confused? I wish Honda didn't have 2 accords in Australia.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yup, the UK Accord is the same as the Euro. It even has the same 140kW engine that we have. The only difference I noticed is the instrument cluster being red instead of our nice red, yellow and white.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    I'll wait till you guys get it and verify they are for the correct car before I go and get it
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    OMG - this program is awesome! Pics later - everything I hoped it would be! Including full diagram for installing Euro R bumper! Only down side is no part numbers for Euro R goodies :-(

However, diagnostics, troubleshooting, wiring diagrams - every single part you might want to replace on the Euro - there is a diagram and instructions for!!!!! It really is the proper workshop manual. So much of this is way over my head - ie how the VSA works and what all the individual wires do, etc.

Wooot!

that's awesome... talk about opening things up for DIY