Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JESUS CHRIST! Insurance :(

OmfG.. insurance for an eg! what a rort? dont you guys think? 3 grand for a 1.6 litre Si. gawwwd.. I know i'm not gonna go with NRMA.. anyone in sydney with Just Car? if so, whats the annual pay? and wat about vti's..? so summary:

Please tell me your insurance rates, for an Si and VTi - any insurance company, in NSW!

Thanks guys!

Ps: Reason, about to buy an EG Si or VTi.. just wanna get best insurance rate 1st..

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    how old r u?

what no claim bonus rate u got?

area u live in

all matters. i live in hurstville. 22yrs old and have max no claim bonus. my EK1 is $1010 a year. my 1998 prelude vtir with 1k worth of mods was $1464

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 VTIS
    3rd party for my eg civic si is ~600....

meh, 22 with no claim bonus? howd u get that? thats kool! and im only 18, so thats also a problem..

so any others, please list ur car type (civic mostly) and model, and tell me wat u get! thanks guys! appreciate ur help!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    5th Gen 'lude
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken8
    how old r u?

what no claim bonus rate u got?

area u live in

all matters. i live in hurstville. 22yrs old and have max no claim bonus. my EK1 is $1010 a year. my 1998 prelude vtir with 1k worth of mods was $1464
    what insurance company are u with?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 07
    EG with B18C and a few other mods..
    with Just Car $1098, but insurance doesn't cover my wheels

They cover my friends TE37s which cost him over $3000 for just the wheels..
    I don't know why they don't cover mine.. just told me it was too expensive.. maybe compared to the value of the car..

I sugegest Justcars... they are BY FAR the cheapest anyone under 25 will get in my opinion. When I was 19 rating 4 I believe, I was on $800 a year for my ek1 civic.

good luck

nice dudes keep em coming plz tell ur insurance company aswell! thanks alot!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic VTi
    just cars quote 1300 for my vti on rating 5..

Got quoted $1030 for 99 Audi A4, turbo or non turbo for 22yo rating 2. Not a honda. sorry. but I believe a honda civic will be much cheaper for me now.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    just some advice for the cheapest green slips go to zurich almost half the price of everywhere else im paying $332 on my ek4 but it doesnt realy matter. if you wanna chek it out heres a comparison sight http://motoraccidents-linux.vividclu....au/index.html
    cheers
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

fusion VTi, thats pretty good, considering im on a level 7 ratingm im guessing around 1500 bux... maybe 2 grands max.. bcoz i asked em about an R32 GTS (non turbo, obviously).. and that was quoted at 2,300.. so i reckon around the 1,600 mark sounds around right!

I just went on that comparison site aswell, and omg wtf? lol so cheap comapred to the other companies dude.. i guess for my green slip i'll be going with Zurich!
    Last edited by mattski; 06-12-2005 at 03:09 PM.