Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Euro] Part Numbers

I decided to order body coloured trim for the standard euro grill unfortuneately i could only find the part number for the hood trim (in graphite pearl) thanks to one of Mattells posts.

If anyone happens to know the part number for the lower body coloured trim piece from the euro-R grill or can find out please do itd be a big help.

But yea main reason for starting this thread is to get some sort of list together of general part numbers for the euro so members looking for uncommon parts like myself have a place to look

The following courtesy of tsxclub.com http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9563

71121-SEA-901 - Euro R Front Grille (B-92P)
    75700-S9A-G000 - Euro R Front Grille Emblem

Color Coded JDM CL7 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding

75120-SEA-R01ZB - Arctic Blue Pearl - C/C (B-507P)
    75120-SEA-R01ZC - Nighthawk Black Pearl - C/C (B-92P)
    75120-SEA-R01ZE - Satin Silver Metallic - C/C (NH-623M)
    75120-SEA-R01ZF - Premium White Pearl - C/C (NH-624P)
    75120-SEA-R01ZG - Graphite aka Carbon Grey Pearl - C/C (NH-658P)
    75120-SEA-R01ZJ - Milano Red - C/C (R-81)
    75120-SEA-R01ZK - Meteor Metallic Silver - C/C (B-522M)

75120-SEA-003 - Chrome CL7 & 9 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding

71123-SEA-901 - JDM Radiator Cover * For use with CL7 Euro R grille or Mugen grille. Optional part, non mandatory fitment requirement.
    Last edited by Chris_F; 07-12-2005 at 08:27 PM.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    excellent post. heheeh i see some rep points
    are there part numbers for the chrome/colour coded bits?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

75120-SEA-003 - Chrome CL7 & 9 Bonnet / Hood Trim Moulding

^ that?

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    .......yeah thats it
    lol
    Hhahahahahah
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    Forced Induction
    Perhaps you should offlink from the site where you got the information from instead of cutting and pasting everything. Thanks for the handywork.

Noel

"The following courtesy of tsxclub.com:"

i thought that was enough but i've now edited it to include a link

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by AP1 F20c
    Perhaps you should offlink from the site where you got the information from instead of cutting and pasting everything. Thanks for the handywork.

Noel
    Welcome Noel - it is an honour to have you even looking at this forum. We are not worthy

Chris - what does the lower body coloured trim look like? I still have the Euro R grill in my garage at Melbourne. I thought the only coloured part was the hood trim.
    Last edited by yfin; 08-12-2005 at 02:17 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Forced Induction
    Y - I'm sure you know that I've been on OH for a much longer time. Sorry if I don't make a contribution here. In reflect, it has no concerning attribute to anyone but a personal preference.

I'm all for sharing information especially the repository from the knowledge base I built on TSXClub is aimed only at easing members worldwide not limited by forums. However, the appropriate method of how its done needs tactful approach.

I'm sure you know what I mean and it has always worked well. We've never been in this practice (yourself leading the Euro base membership here or anyone else there) of blatantly ripping information from one board to another until now.

To drive this back on topic ... Every CL7 Euro R grille should have its own trim color to match the bodywork. I haven't had a chance to break down/dicipher the part number. Without a core basis to derive which part number color coding scheme Honda Access is using, it's impossible to mix/match to produce an accurate finding.

I'm sure you know what I mean and it has always worked well. We've never been in this practice (yourself leading the Euro base membership here or anyone else there) of blatantly ripping information from one board to another until now.
    I think that's a bit uncalled for, i did acknowledge my source and the first post has since been edited to make that even more obvious - sure flame me if you still think my original post was inappropriate in some way but this board has never (to my knowledge) been "blatantly ripping information" from anyone/ any other board. So my apologees if they're needed but really i dont see the problem here.

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    Y - I'm sure you know what I mean and it has always worked well. We've never been in this practice (yourself leading the Euro base membership here or anyone else there) of blatantly ripping information from one board to another until now.
    I saw the first unedited post and I too thought your comments a bit harsh. He openly acknowledged where he got it from

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    I think that's a bit uncalled for, i did acknowledge my source and the first post has since been edited to make that even more obvious - sure flame me if you still think my original post was inappropriate in some way but this board has never (to my knowledge) been "blatantly ripping information" from anyone/ any other board. So my apologees if they're needed but really i dont see the problem here.
    Chris - I don't think Noel has a problem with this thread now it is correctly acknowledged.

Re the part numbers this is in an earlier thread of Loc888 - has all the part numbers for the lower trim. I hope I have this (i am fairly sure I do - haven't seen my grill in 4+ months). Paint codes can be deciphered from the hood trim codes - eg ZB (arctic blue)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...9&page=2&pp=12

Last edited by yfin; 08-12-2005 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks yfin! - i didn't think i'd ever find those part numbers

just to clarify... if i want to replace the chrome and keep the stock grill... the part numbers i need to order are:

71122-SEA-901ZE

Colour code (NH-658P)

75120-SEA-R01ZG
    Colour code (NH-658P)

correct?
    Last edited by Chris_F; 08-12-2005 at 10:13 AM.