Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    about the embroidery....... it costs $175 i am preety sure to set up your embroidery and once you start getting into clolours with some size the jumpers will be expensive if i can get a good screen printer they will look trick as

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogi
    make sure its embroidered..not crappy stensil crap
    EWWWWW... embroidery on a jumper? no thanks lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    5th Gen 'lude
    yeah sweet...hook it up! but keep the colour codes to Black, White and Red.
    Black for the hoodie
    White lettering with the red highlights.

Member Array
    im not a fan of the VTEC ones, as i dont have VTEC. a plain OZHONDA.COM would be universal

guys nothing of "ozhonda.com" will be done via you lot - it has to be passed ofcourse thru our own moderation system. Ive moved this to the stie discussion and see how it goes !

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    ^^ LOL
    id be down for a shirt
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    We NEED hoodies...CMonnnn ILL payy $$$ I love my hoodies..they gangsta! Just make sure you gots XXL!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Focus
    im not a fan of the VTEC ones, as i dont have VTEC.
    damn yours fell off too?
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

T-shirts wouldnt be too bad.. or Polo Tops, i got a couple polos from my friends crew.. respect and recognition.

you can always go for the c*cky funny ones like jayjays Ts too
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Member Array
    Car:
    CE Lancer
    Yeah id be down for a couple of the Plain black hoodies with just the basic OzHonda logo on the back.

Or if anything has to be printed on the front something like "doing it at 10000RPM" or something tacky but VTEC based might be good.

As for screen print ...There is nothing wrong with it. once the pelimenary stencil is made they can mass produce them for cheap. and the stencils can be used again for other products like shirts and stuff.
    Embroydery should only be on Polo Shirts and Work Shirts. And even then keep it small to not look tacky.
    See a good post? - PQ it

What is it that keeps drawing me back to Hondas??

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by A.G.System
    As for screen print ...There is nothing wrong with it. once the pelimenary stencil is made they can mass produce them for cheap. and the stencils can be used again for other products like shirts and stuff.
    Embroydery should only be on Polo Shirts and Work Shirts. And even then keep it small to not look tacky.

Yeah totally agree about that. Embroidery is **** bang for buck. Plus, no quality control, if you order 150 of abc and it comes out acb, ur stuffed!

Screen printing, you get the design down once, and as long as the manufacturer has half a brain, its coo.

I mean, big w, where I work, can get thousands of articles with exactly the same quality screen printing done, from the land of china, for less than 10 bucks.

Just if you do get it hooked up, put it on the chest, like, nipple height and stuff..

none of this gay stuff on the back, if ur gonna put ozhonda.com on the back, do it on the right shoulder blade or something. Plus, you can get glossy kinda bits, so you can have the honda [H] in a smooth silver colour, make it kinda Type-R style..

Make any sense, if not, been at work for 16 hours today.

aiiight lol i will try and get one done thins week.... can someone please send me a big OZHONDA.COM logo and i will take it down.... i am getting it done in ringwood victoria and i will see how they go with it, i need another picture to put on it ecause you guys are confusing the shiiiiiiiitttteeee out of me just a few people make a decision and i will do that but give me a detailed explanation and i will get it done the best i can and then we can start making decisions...... And who moved the thread???? and who was the guy beign all bossy and stuff?