Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    hMm.. i prefer EP3 over this shape, then again i'd prefer EK9 over EP3 without a doubt!! they need to release "the EM9.." that'd be monSTAR!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5
    Can you resize the first picture? It making the OzHonda home page look funny!
    When runing 1024*768. OzHonda home page can not be fully veiwed unless moving the page across.

dont take offense, it is only a suggestion.
    Last edited by TKO; 20-05-2006 at 12:45 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO
    Can you resize the first picture? It making the OzHonda home page look funny!
    When runing 1024*768. OzHonda home page can not be fully veiwed unless moving the page across.

dont take offense, it is only a suggestion.
    no offense taken mate, im british its impossible to offend us!

What size should i make it?

edit: resized it to a smaller rezzy
    Last edited by skinnyboy; 20-05-2006 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx]

Sorry to say that the UK Civic still look ugly as to me! The U.S Civic Coupe looks so much better. Actually, both version has the same front, but why the U.S version's better. I give a good though and comes to the conclusion of the grill-less UK Civic looks gay as. The red UK Civic above proves me right. With a grill in the front, make it much much better looking.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyboy
    Au contraire mate, the only model in the UK/Euro line up in a hatch is a 5 door. The 3 door is yet to break cover officially. The Type R is to follow later this year.

I spoke to the CEO of Honda Australia during the launch of the new Civic, and mentioned this to him. He hinted at it being deleivered here if the price was right, his wry smile was the give away.
    ahh shit u r right, my bad.... well it only has 3 door handles on the 5 doors

like i said honda WANTS the civic hatch but i honestly can't see it happening. i work at a dealership and bug the dealer principals for info on whether we are getting but but it's just the same old story that if they bring it over if wont fit in the price bracket they want it at.
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx]
    ahh shit u r right, my bad.... well it only has 3 door handles on the 5 doors

like i said honda WANTS the civic hatch but i honestly can't see it happening. i work at a dealership and bug the dealer principals for info on whether we are getting but but it's just the same old story that if they bring it over if wont fit in the price bracket they want it at.
    Yeah that bugs me too, when will the buying public start demanding the cars they want rather than buying whats on offer.

I had a guy come in to work with a brand new, still on dealer plates, Hyundai Sonata, and wanted the black, roof drip mouldings painted the same colour as the rest of the car, because he saw them like that on a Grandeur FFS! fair play to him, he got the dealer to pick up the tab for it as well!

i keep hearing all these rumours about the new line ups from Honda from various dealers and suppliers, yet none of them have JDM parts i want lol. Priorities... pssst!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    I love the New Civic interior, front end. Thats all..

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB Prelude

new pic...

again scummed off Auto express, damn i used to buy this mag when i lived in the UK!

trying to find more pics now but this mag is fresh off the press about 20 minutes ago..

Although i have found these of the 3 door, cunningly camoflauged to look like a 5 door, note the tape in the rear window and taped rear door line

Possibly the Type R in testing...?

Last edited by skinnyboy; 25-05-2006 at 08:51 PM.

that looks ****ing hot!

that looks ****ing HOT!!!