Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7th Gen Civic

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    DO any u guy reckon the 7th gen civic will be as popular as the EG/EK models sometimesin teh far future? LIke when the 3 year factory warranties have worn out and people actually might mod it?

IMHO i reckon the 7th gen doesnt have the "spirit" of the civic anymore... its not small, its not sporty by any stretch of imagination... and well... i duno it just doesnt seem right yeh?

Think about it gentlemen... are our sons (for those that get em out in time) be scouring the trading post for JAzz VTi-s instead of civics like us?

not a pretty thought :shock:

yeh, man, ill get my kid (one day a long way way) to get a jazz over the civic. maybe add a turbo kit. or if possible put a b16a in. but by then the new CRX would have been into production also, so id rather him get somethin like that (the CRX).

i dont like it coz it reminds me too much of a mini van.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    agree iwth u there man... looks like a shrunken odyssey... its NOT a civic

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    The jazz is just as bad. My mums 7th gen is nice, turbos are there for the mounting also. Engine bay is no where near the size of a ek/eg though.. imo, its a new look in cars, personally i dont really like em, but they are nice cars, very roomy.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Newcomer Array
    B16 in the jazz? why not just put a K20 in there

Banned Array
    Car:
    civic vtir coupe
    hey man..i picked the 7th generation civic type R over the earlier model civic type R in my xbox game (sega GT2000)! hehehe it had more power output. Turbo'd it up and everything, goes hard.....cant turn for shit though, damn front wheel drive

i suppose that was worthless information....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    HAHAHAHA but we cant buy ctr in australia man... we get the car that looks likea loaf of bread

JDM Array
    Car:
    Starlet ATM
    I actually dont mind the hatch but it sucks that there not available in 2 door hatch

my friend's 7th gen civic looks aight nowadays :P... fully kit, black bonnet, white wheels .

but its still a family wagon!

I prefer the jazz tho... looks liek a sportier civic :P.

my fav civic of all is the EK4/9 series tho.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    of couse man!! yeh its kinda sad that the civic we have looks like something straight outta Baker's delight...

do u know of neone who has made power outta ne of them\?

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    I reckon both the Civic and the Jazz look like a Mitsubishi Nimbus. They look gay. The Type R looks cool - except for the back and is heaps more powerfull. But it sucks that they're 4 door and sit so damn high. You'd be scared you'll scrape the fricken top of it when going under a bridge. Bad, bad Civic the new ones. Can't wait to see what they do with the next ones though...