Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7th Gen Civic

Member Array
    Jazz looks cool i reckon... like the kei-class jap cars!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    I dunno about the Jazz lookign cool man... 4 doors aside, its not exactly low nor sleek...

wot u guys reckon of the civic facelift| i reckon its even uglier...wtf is honda doinggggggggggg

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    New Civic is ugly - well, the 4 door is ok but the hatch sucks ass. If we got the USDM 3 door Si it might be a step in the right direction, but 160bhp isnt much for a hot hatch nowadays. The Jazz is a better platform - they can be made to look awesome - but again, we should have got the 3 door varient as well as the 5.

Personally - the only Hondas in a real buyers market in Australia that are worth getting in the looks stakes are the S2000 and Euro Accord. Sorry to the DC5R owners - but IMO they are not as nice as the previous tegs, It looks like they were beaten on with the same ugly stick as the rest of the range . Honda lost the plot in the design stakes, Honda Australia has always lost the plot in addressing the affordable "Hot Hatch" market.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Setanta
    New Civic is ugly - well, the 4 door is ok but the hatch sucks ass. If we got the USDM 3 door Si it might be a step in the right direction, but 160bhp isnt much for a hot hatch nowadays. The Jazz is a better platform - they can be made to look awesome - but again, we should have got the 3 door varient as well as the 5.

Personally - the only Hondas in a real buyers market in Australia that are worth getting in the looks stakes are the S2000 and Euro Accord. Sorry to the DC5R owners - but IMO they are not as nice as the previous tegs, It looks like they were beaten on with the same ugly stick as the rest of the range . Honda lost the plot in the design stakes, Honda Australia has always lost the plot in addressing the affordable "Hot Hatch" market.

Speaking of Jazz's, that kinda reminded me of the Mugen Fit Dynamite...

--------------------------------
    Mugen K20A Fit Dynamite
    --------------------------------

ENGINE
    1998cc DOHC i-VTEC
    Max Power (PS@rpm) 260/8,800
    Hi-Performance Intake System
    4-2-1-2 Exhaust System
    6-Speed Manual

DIMENSIONS
    Overall Length 3870mm
    Overall Width 1725mm
    Overall Height 1490mm
    Wheelbase 2450mm
    Wheels: 17" Alloy (17x7JJ) Tires: 205/40R17

BRAKE SYSTEM
    Brembo Front Calipers
    5-Slit Brake Rotors: Front- 280mm, Rear- 252mm
    Sports Brake Pads
    Micro Mesh Brake Lines

INTERIOR
    Integrated 4-Meters
    Water Temperature Gauge
    Oil Temperature Gauge
    Front Bucket Seats
    Red & Black Leather Linings

EXTERIOR
    Under Panel & Diffuser
    Fire Cracker Red

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/project_tas_dynamite.asp
    http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/d...0108/index.html

Got Prraaa?

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    EG rulz...personally 7th gen....only thing that really turns my head in the 7th gen civics is the CTR's

but too bad...they r not available..here..

if it was.. 8)
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    well i got a 7th gen sedan, and i love it

seen some tricked up sedans and 5 dr hatches, but mostly things like wheels and exhausts or those bloody altezza lights.........grrr

there is a 2 dr coupe in the US, they seem to be very popular to modify......

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Yeh pity Honda Australia decided not to release to 2dr coupe. why do they do that? They did the same with the EG coupe. They all look f*cking fantastic!

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 ES Honda Civic Sedan
    couple of pics of my ES civic. . . warrenty runs out @ the end of the year, then off in search of a k20

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_page.php?pic_id=399

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_page.php?pic_id=398

the new civics really need body kts on them to look good.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by skoota
    Yeh pity Honda Australia decided not to release to 2dr coupe. why do they do that? They did the same with the EG coupe. They all look f*cking fantastic!
    well for all those 3 dr hatch lovers out there, there's an EP hatch as well (current Civic Type R body style). if honda aus bought that in as a 19,990 special that would be the same as the old EK CXi.........but alas, missed opportunity.......i guess the entry level honda is a jazz now, but the kids don't like it cause its got 5 doors and looks a bit dumpy...........

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttz
    the new civics really need body kts on them to look good.
    well yes, or dumped as

thing is, not much for us 7th gen owners to choose from, all the good stuff is in US or japan (as usual). was thinking about the OEM bodykit before, looks nice and clean. and with the hybrid civic spoiler, little discreet one like the M5. very nice (sigh)