Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic ef9

exhaust for an ef9

anyone konw where to get a cat back exhaust for an ef9, don't think any ov the traders sell them
    a wise man once said OSHHHHHA!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG6ish
    custom?
    Ctrl + W

Member Array
    Car:
    It's all JDM Baby!
    just goto an exhaust shop and get a custom one. The only thing tthat you would really need to get that is model specific is headers as there are isues with ground clearance and fitment with ef8/9 because of our tight little engine bays

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Custom exhaust is the way to go.
    2.25" pipe, hi-flow catalytic converter, sport resonator(hot dog) and a medium sized, free flowing muffler out the back.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    I am wondering the same but for an EF8

i guess custom is the way to go unless u want to pay 1100 for a new jap brand exhaust..

:/

also with headers as most know, u need ones for the b16A1 due to the 2 o2 sensors opposed to the b16a2's that only have 1

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude vti-r & s2k
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxs
    I am wondering the same but for an EF8

i guess custom is the way to go unless u want to pay 1100 for a new jap brand exhaust..

:/

also with headers as most know, u need ones for the b16A1 due to the 2 o2 sensors opposed to the b16a2's that only have 1
    you might be able to get a oz trader to loctate you a full exhaust system?

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    i am not looking for one atm (other things on my plate)

but johnny maybe ask bt-revolution or goto nissansilvia.com forums because a lot of their sponsors bring in jap stuff if no one here wont

Member Array
    Car:
    It's all JDM Baby!
    With headers you have to go jap or custom. The o2 sensors are not really a problem as any exhaust shop can tap another hole in the headers for the sensor. The real problem is ground clearance and space in the engine bay. Until this year no one had these cars in Australia and as a consequence no one knows if the off the shelf AUDM b16a headers fit. Do you want to spend a minimum of $400 for headers and then find out you can't fit them? Don't think so

you can try to find it on Ebay(INVIDIA CATBACK EXHAUST 88-91 HONDA CIVIC EF9)but expensive ....US $419.99

get a jdm header and a custom exhaust, forget all these jap ones