Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    its more than an O ring, Its a seal. if you didnt get a new one and the old one wasnt leaking then reuse the old one

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    looks like it was leaking before so i went out to peter warren to buy it, turns out the seal is sold together with the piston guide assembly.

The bloke said he would contact me in a couple of days to see if honda japan will remake the part for me, i hope they do remake it otherwise i gotta go to the wrecking yards and find a good one that i can use.
    OEM parts whore

hey there may i ask what kind of greases did u use? was it just rubber grease (red) , what about the white one ? are they nesscessary to get the grease on ?

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    I believe they were provided with the kit

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    You can just use brake fluid instead.
    OEM parts whore

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    the white grease is like vasoline, its purpose is to seal the BMC to the booster to prevent vacuum leaks

the pink grease is a type of rubber grease to prevent damage to the seals during assembly. ensure any rubber grease you use is brake fluid compatible.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Hey ECU-MAN thanks for the write up!! brake pedal fells abit sluggish will Give this a go hopefully i can get it done with out any issues

thanks boys !! this info help and Gifty got ur kit here but going to start soon lol ...

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by chingaling View Post
    thanks boys !! this info help and Gifty got ur kit here but going to start soon lol ...
    Just make sure you bore does not have any damage before you install it.
    OEM parts whore