Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Going red on the outside and keeping the red interior is just too much red, but if you go a dark colour on the outside then the red interior will stand out alot more and it will make more of an impact to people who see it for the first time. Some great colours which would look great with a red interior are: Navy blue, Midnight purple or black.
    It's all about what you want tho, there's no point in doing something to your car if you don't like it, after all, it is your car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    I understand that angle your coming at with this,and yes in the end it is my decision,I am just after suggestions,which you guys have given alot,really appreciate it..

My personal preference has always been white on an EG with CF hood etc. But there are two other colours that look awesome, one is that Samurai Gold colour and the other is Gun Metal grey. But its your choice at the end of the day.

yep i agree... a really dark metalic grey.. to contrast with the red

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttz
    yep i agree... a really dark metalic grey.. to contrast with the red
    Funny you should say that colour,i went and spoke to my painter today,he gave me all his colour charts to pick something out,whcih can altered if need be.There is over 1000 colours...
    Alot of really nice colours..dark olive's,gun metal metalics....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type R
    i reckon go a dark colour too, a black wit a red pearl even would be nice, keep the red theme kinda going.. help the interior stand it.. also if u wana go red again, the rx8 red is beautiful, i had my old pulsar painted in that and it has the gold through it too so it looks great in the sun!

nic
    dc5r in the works....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    Yer i have ruled out going red again.Too much red..There are some very nice dark grey metalic's,olive colours,deep metalic greens,graphites..list go on..

Dark Olive ain't too bad.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    go a satin dark grey or black, sleek look